☂ A/N about the fanfic ☂

Summary📜:
A/N: the story is probably written better than this stupid summary. 😭

A girl name Lucia was born on October 1, 1989 and one night she so called mysteriously stop growing or aging in her sleep for over 13 years, she one day woke up and was told by her mother that she could no longer take care of her anymore so she left her out the streets.

The year is 2019 and she is about thirty stuck in her 17 year old body roaming the streets on some other part of town. Till one night when she was in a donut shop and she met this strange boy who changed her life from then on.

She even got to meet his weird siblings and found out she's part of them. Same birthday and everything. She even founds out that she's gifted with an ability she was never aware of.

Soon enough the relationship between Five and Lucia evolves, 🚢 a ship just waiting to be sailed.

Problem is, the world ends in EIGHT DAYS!!🌎☄️🫢

Disclaimers⚠️:
- I don't own any of these characters, other then my OC and her mom

- The story line will be close to the same as in the show, like the plot

- I did change the time frame when Five ran away to time travel and his age, I nearly cracked my skull doing calculations on his age to then when he was stuck in the future plus when he worked in the commission.

- Reason I changed Five's age is because I didn't want it to be awkward or weird, but in the end Lucia and Five still have a big age gap even though they are both stuck in their 17 year old body.

- Vanya's pronouns will be she/her for now, I would like to show his evolvement when he becomes Victor throughout the series.

-Not sure what else I should mention...

Characters🦹‍♀️🦹‍♂️:

Luther- Number 1 (Super Strength)

Diego- Number 2 (ability of uncanny aim)