☂ Chapter 7 ☂

Time Traveling Briefcase

While Lucia was still asleep, Five and Luther were in a deep conversation. Five was telling Luther about his time when he was stuck in the future during an apocalypse that's supposed to happen in no little then a few days from now.

"...So, this apocalypse, when does it happen?"

"Well, I can't tell you the exact time or hour but, what I can gather, there are four days left."

"W-What?!"

"Shh, keep it down, we don't want to wake Lucia up."

"Sorry...wait, does she know?"

"Of course, so does Klaus and before you complain or attack them...I specifically told them not to say anything."

"I- I wasn't going to...but we could have helped you if you told us."

"For the record you already tried to."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I saw this prosthetic eye attached to your dead self's hand...you were all dead." He says handing the eye to Luther.

"There's a serial number in the back-"

"Already a dead end there." Five cuts his brother off.

The room fell silent for a moment. A bang on the door to the very room they were in and an angry batman-like marched inside the room disrupting the silence. Due to the loud noise, Lucia jumped from her sleep very confused and her vision was a bit blurry. "W-What, what's going on?!" She said.

"You piece of shit. Do you have any idea what you just did?!" Diego yells walking up to Five and is about to attack him while Luther grabs Diego to stop him, making him grunt in anger, "No, let me...Get your ape hands off me!" he protested.

"I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down."

"F-Fine!" Luther let him back on the ground slowly.

"Now, wanna tell us what you're talkin' about?"

"Our brother has been pretty busy since he got back." Diego says give Five a glare. "He was in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's and then at Gimble Brothers, after the guys in masks  attacked the academy, looking for him!" 'Wonder if they know that I was in those scenes as well?' Lucia thought.

"None of which is any of your concern."

"It is now." Diego said angrily. "They just killed my friend." Lucia looked at Diego with sympathy and guilt. She can tell from the look on Five's face, he felt the same even though he wasn't showing it too much. "Who are they, Five?" Luther then asked.

"They work for my former employer. A woman called the Handler. She sent them...to stop me. Then, soon as Diego's friend got in their way, well, fair game."