☂Chapter 4☂

Ability Awakens

Ability Awakens

The sun has gone down, the moon is out and some stars are visible in the sky. Two shadow figures were shown on the concrete floor walking. They then stopped in front of a big department store. "What is this place, how come we're here?" Lucia turned to Five and he just sighed staring into the direction of the store. "We came to see someone..." Lucia knit her eyebrows feeling curious by what he meant and guessed that her only option here is to wait and see who this person was.

They walked in the department store and Five turned on a flash light that he found on a rack, which surprisingly had batteries.

"Hey, Lucia, mind grabbing that bag over there? I'll be needing it."

Lucia grabbed the duffle bag that was hanging. "Are we robbing the store or something?"

"Not exactly, just follow my lead." And so she did.

Five flashed the flashlight across the store looking for something while Lucia followed close behind. He then stopped in his tracks making Lucia bump into his back and she apologized.

"Dolores..."

"Huh?" Luca looked at what he was seeing and to her surprise it was a mannequin. 'Okay, he's gone crazy'

"It's good to see you, I've missed you, obviously. Well it's been a rough cough of days." he said with lost love in his eyes.

'Okay, guess we talk to manikins now like they're humans' Lucia then felt this energy on her spine as if it was warning her that something bad was about to happen. "Five I can sense two presences..." Five ignored her and she looked around the store behind her where she's standing from and when she looked back in front of her, she saw two people in carton masks. "Uhh, Five."

"Not now Lucia and why are you whispering?"

"Well if we die here, don't say I didn't WARN YOUR ASS!" She yelled and whispered that last part.

Then out of nowhere a gunshot went off shooting the mannequins. "NO!" Five yelled. Lucia grabbed his arm and ran off taking him. They hid behind a row of clothes hanging and five peaked to see who they were. "Oh shit, it's them"

"Who?"

"Tell you later, right now our priority is to get out of this place."

"Yeah no shit."

Five then ran in front to grab the mannequin and ran back to Lucia, this time dragging her. They stopped somewhere and Five held the mannequin in front of him, "I'll be back for you" and hid it safely under some clothes. He then turned to Lucia, "Ok, lets go". He grabbed Lucia and teleported from place to place in the store while the two sociopaths were trying to shoot them. Five then grabbed a sharp object and teleported behind one of them and stabbed their neck. The other person was ready to shoot Five but Lucia ran in front of him. "Five look out!" She put her hands out in front of her. When she did that, a red fiery color energy shield was in front of them, which stopped the many bullets that were heading towards them. Lucia was shocked at what she did and panicked that she forcefully pushed her hand forward, hoping it would do something and it did. Her energy flew towards the enemy before them, along with the bullets and shot him.