☂ Chapter 2 ☂

Meet and Greet

Meet and Greet

Five had walked inside a room and Lucia slowly followed him while she was still admiring how big and beautiful the place looked. Once she catched up to Five, she saw sofas, a fireplace, and above the fire was a portrait of Five. She then chuckled to herself, "Favorite child in the family?" She asked, turning to him.

"Nah, they just made that after I went missing, I'm guessing so they don't forget what I look like"

"Five where have you been?" A female voice spoke behind them and made them turn around. The woman then looked at the girl beside him. "Who's this?"

"I met her while I was out, she's one of us" Five answered the woman which made her raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Wait, hold on for real?"

"Yeah same birth date and same situation"

"How come she still looks young?"

"Oh, I never understood that either, I've been stuck in my seventeen year old body since I woke up a few days ago" Lucia spoke up.

"And why hasn't dad brought her here since birth like the rest of us?" A man said as he was walking in the living room. He was wearing all black and had knives attached to a vest he was wearing. 'Hmm, he can pass for Batman,' Lucia thought to herself.

"I was listening to the conversation," he confesses.

"Her mother didn't want to give her up" Five told him, sounding a bit annoyed with all the questions.

"Where is her mother now then?"

"She kicked me out, anything else you wanna know Batman, like my social security, where I used to live, how many people I dated?!" Lucia was not having it with the question she felt cranky from still being hungry and tired. The woman next to him was holding in her laugh because of the nickname and Five gave an approving smile.

"Well my name is Alison, it's nice to meet you" the woman gave Lucia a comforting smile and tried to hug her but Lucia backed up a bit. "Sorry no hugs at the moment. I haven't been able to shower since I became homeless but I'm Lucia. It's nice to meet you too." she returns the smile and Alison nods.

"This is Diego, he can be cranky all the time" Five mentions the man she nicknamed.

Then another man walks in confused at the little circle meeting, "Hey, what's up, what's going on?"

"That's Luther" Five tells Lucia

"Hi I'm Lucia" she waves at Luther and he confusedly nods.

"Oh, Number Eight you finally got to us" A Chimpanzee with a cane walks into the room giving her a welcoming smile. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I'm Pogo"

"I'm sorry, Number eight?" Lucia asks the talking Chimpanzee confusingly but she wasn't the only one confused as everyone else was too.

"Oh, yes, Sir Reginald listed you as number eight even after your mother didn't give you up" Pogo explains.