☂ Chapter 3 ☂

Prosthetic eye

Prosthetic eye

It was the next day and Lucia had woken up. She got up from her bed and put her shoes back on. 'Hm I swear I remember keeping them on when I fell asleep.' She thought looking confused but shook the thought off and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she was done she left the room and was in the hall. She saw that Five's room was open and went up to it knocking on the door first.

"Come in"

"Hey Five" she said as she walked in his room and looked around.

"Hey how'd you sleep?"

"Good, better than the concrete floor, I hadn't had an actual good sleep in a while"

"That good, you basically slept all morning too"

Then a sudden noise came from Five's closet and the doors opened with Klaus coming out. "Heeeey L!"

"Um, why were you in the closet, Five's of all places?"

"I uh..." He turns to look at Five waiting for him to answer as if he was at a doctor's appointment with his mom and the doctor asks a simple question but the patient turns to their mom to answer the question.

"I told him to, but I thought he was going to wear something nicer?" Five scolds his outfit and Klaus sarcastically feels offended.

"but this is the my nicest outfit"

Five sighs before responding, "We'll raid the old man's closet."

"Are you guys going somewhere?"

"Yeah and we might actually need your help"

"Oh? On what?"

"I went to this hospital while you were asleep and tried to get some information about this eye" He unwraps a cloth that is on his hand and reveals a prosthetic eye. Lucia makes a disturbed face before saying, "Why do you just have that? Whose eye does it belong to?"

"Exactly, that's what I want to know. Whoever's eye this is can possibly be the one who ends the world"

"THE WORLD'S ENDING?!" Lucia yells, feeling shocked and Five covers her mouth saying 'shh' and walks out of the room to check the halls if anyone else heard besides Klaus and Lucia and  then sighs with relief before walking back in the room.

"As bad as it sounds, yes the world ends in eight days and I'm not sure how to stop it and this stupid eye..." He holds it in front of Lucia before wrapping it and putting it in his pocket, "...might be our only hope."

"So let me get this straight, you told me your story and didn't bother to mention this?!"

"I wasn't sure how you were going to react!"

Lucia wasn't sure what to do after his response so she pulled him into a hug catching Five off guard while Klaus stood there watching with an 'aww' expression. Lucia then let go and stepped back a bit, "I know we still don't know each other enough but you can still tell me anything." Five wasn't sure how to respond so he just nodded.