𝐈

I still remember third of December me in your sweater
You said it looked better on me than it did you

"Good morning. Today is 8:15 am, December 3, ####. Make sure to wear your coats and jackets for we are experiencing an early snow once again here in Japan, especially on–"

"Damn it!!" Bakugou yells, hitting on the radio to make it turn off as he was having a hard time to put on his tie for his uniform. Eventually he gave up so he didn't wear it anymore.

Grabbing on his bag which he slinger at the back of his shoulder, he opened the door of his room and started to get down as he wanted to get to class soon.

The ash-blonde scoffed, seeing his classmates all so tired because they just woke up and still had drools over their faces – they were all dumbasses after all, as what he would have said.

Bakugou didn't utter a word to them as he exited the alliance. Putting a hand in his pocket, he walked to school with his head hung low along with kicking some innocent rocks on the way.

"Yo! Tsuki!" A familiar voice said, making him turn around to see his classmate, Y/n L/n, grinning down at him. "Always the early dog, huh?"

"It's supposed to be early bird, fucking prick," he said, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

But that brought some slight joy into him.

L/n was the type of person to be friendly, attractive but doesn't notice it, and helpful to anyone to the point that everyone who would walk past him would get entranced by his charm. People would often compare Todoroki and L/n but he was less cold and less vague to be with.

Unknowingly to Bakugou, he was also captivated by L/n that not even words can describe how he feels.

Although the only thing is..

L/n was a boy, just like him.

"I know! It was a joke, but then if I explain it then it wouldn't be funny anymore" L/n muttered, his eyes meeting his vermillion ones.

"Why the fuck are you even up so early?"

"Shouldn't I be asking the same question to you?" He laughed before sighing. "Well, the training yesterday didn't turn out great, so I accidentally damaged a ligament in my leg, good thing Yaomomo treated it with first aid but I'm going to recovery girl to come check it out and then I saw you, so I just catched up"

"Ahh," Bakugou hummed, before turning his head away. "I don't care"

"Jerk. This is why girls don't like you, Tsuki" L/n smirked but the ash-blonde couldn't even give a single damn – he didn't care if girls didn't like him, he only wanted the guy beside him to be the one liking him.

It was silent after that, except for the contraption that L/n's leg was in which made tons of crackling noises as they walked which infuriated the guy even more.

"By the way, why aren't you wearing something over your uniform? Don't you feel cold? Especially since your quirk needs sweat" L/n said, pausing on his footsteps which Bakugou followed.

"I'm not cold"

"But you're red"

"So?"

"I suggest you wear more layers," L/n then started to take off his sweater and threw it onto Bakugou's face before laughing hysterically. "Pfft, headshot!!"

"The hell?" He questions but puts it on, making a soft smile appear on L/n's face as he did so.

"It looks better on you than it did on me, certainly feels warmer now, right?" L/n asked once again.

"Yeah, so? What are you even on?"

"Nothing. See you in class!!" The h/c-haired guy then started jogging to go to school leaving Bakugou more puzzled than ever.

Only if you knew how much I like you