𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

But you like her better
Wish I were

"I like you"

I smiled at her, not knowing what to say at that moment.

Instead of being happy to have her in front of me saying the words I like you, I was confused.

With my feelings.

With everything.

With you.

"Do you like her or something?"

"Yeah, I do"

If my answer would be different back then, would things be different now?

If I said no, and instead admitted to my feelings that it's you who I actually like. Would you accept it? Or.. get disgusted of me?

I am a boy just like you after all, Tsuki.

"Yaomomo, thank you," Those were the stupid words that I could only muster. She just looked at me, waiting for the words she expected to say next. "I-I'm sorry.. I'm really, really sorry.."

"So, you don't feel the same way, then?" She questioned and I just hummed. Yaoyorozu just stared at the ground in embarrassment so I pulled her into an embrace and rubbed circles on her back before she pulled away. "How? I, I felt like such a fool admitting all of this to you"

"It's not your fault! I mean, I like you but not in the same way as you exactly felt. It's complicated.. Sorry Yaomomo, I thought I could hide this – I thought I could change if I'm with you!"

"You only like me as a friend, I get that. But, what do you mean?"

"I wanted to use you as a cover up, because.. I like someone, a guy. I didn't mean to lead you on, sorry"

"Oh," Yaoyorozu muttered. "I, uh, totally get it now. Thank you for telling me, L/n," she weakly smiled, quickly wiping the tears that were about to fall down to her face.

I just stood there, the awkward silence stretching between us. It may seem like a stupid move – it is stupid, but I just turned around and walked away from her like nothing had happened.

"Tch," Bakugou rolled his eyes, turning around as he put his hands by his pockets ready to go down and head to the dorms that he should have done earlier instead of watching them.

Bakugou knew that deep inside, he really doesn't have a chance anymore. Walking to the door that he was about to reach onto, it suddenly bursts open showing you who was panting, catching for your breath.

"T-Tsuki.."

"What now?! And why are you even here?! Get back to where your damn girlfriend is, surely, you're fucking official now" Bakugou exclaimed, slightly taken aback to see you.

"She's not my girlfriend, I rejected her. But you were watching us? Haven't you?"

His eyes suddenly widened by your question, of course he had. The ash-blonde looked down not wanting to say anything, L/n just chuckled smiling as he did so.

"Why?" He asked once more. His e/c eyes looked straight at the crimson once.

Bakugou wasn't good with words, nor actions. Silence just overtook them both, it seemed that their hearts had spoken to each other. Yet his mind wishes to reject the affection of the man, his heart wouldn't want to let go.

"We shouldn't do this.." Bakugou mumbled. "This is wrong"

"How so? Is having feelings for you wrong?"

"Maybe, I don't fucking know!! I don't know!! We're going to be heroes, L/n, what about all our efforts, what about all our work?! A-are we just going to throw that out to let people judge us, because.. because of my stupid feelings?!"

'It's not stupid!!" L/n blurted out before sighing. "But, is it that bad?"

"I don't know"

L/n just inched closer to him, caressing his cheek as he did so. "You know, sometimes I dreamt that you were a girl, so I could do this.."

He then traced Bakugou's lips with his thumb and pulled himself much closer. The ash-blonde expected to have his lips onto his but instead felt it on his forehead.

L/n pulled away, having a soft weak smile on his face, turning back which left Bakugou stunned.

"I also wish you were.."

END
Thanks for reading "Heather"
and thanks for the 1k followers :>