𝐈𝐈

But I watch your eyes as she walks by
What a sight for sore eyes

Bakugou crossed his arms as he waited by the cafeteria along with Kirishima and Kaminari for L/n. And recognizing the h/c-hair amongst the crowd wasn't even the hardest thing to even do.

"Hey, sorry I was late. Recovery girl just kept on nagging me to get rest," L/n apologized.

"Don't even worry about it man, at least your leg is all better now" Kirishima reassured, patting on his back.

"Are we just going to stand here talking about L/n's leg?" Kaminari whined. "I'm so hungry!!"

"Yeah, yeah, let's go" L/n said as he ushered them to go and finally eat lunch. "Tsuki, are you going?" He asked the ash-blonde who just stood there.

"Yeah, just-!"

"Hello L/n-san!" Yaoyorozu greeted, making Bakugou pause. "I just want to say that I hope you'll eat well today"

"O-of course, same thing goes to you Yaomomo" he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck as his face slightly turned red.

Yaoyorozu just smiled, looking at Bakugou for a second, noticing him wearing L/n's sweater and back to L/n.

"I hope you don't get too cold today, well see you," she said waving farewell to him.

Bakugou felt himself turn silent, watching your eyes glimmer as the girl walked past him. The way her jet-black hair seemed to flow against the wind in the most dreamlike possible, she was also pretty – very pretty.

She's also famous – for a good reason unlike him, because of a commercial she starred in during her internship last year. Yaoyorozu is what everyone would call perfect. Perfect figure, perfect intellect, and a nice quirk but not nicer than his.

"She's so.. ethereal" L/n mumbled under his breath which Bakugou clearly heard.

"Oi! Are you just going to stand there like a fucking freak?!"

"Huh? But you were just-"

Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized
While I die.