𝐈𝐈𝐈

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty

"Nice hit, Yaomomo!" L/n hissed, rubbing his arm where he just got attacked by the girl in front of him. Yaoyorozu paused seeing her friend get hurt because of her, she bit her lip in slight guilt walking up to him. But with a grin L/n quickly turned around and tackled her onto the ground.

"Momo: 3, Y/n: 4. Well, I guess that breaks the tie breaker" he then stood up and held out his hand for her to hold. She did so and thanked him, both just stood there awkwardly and shy before Yaoyorozu suddenly kissed his cheek.

"I- Uhm, sorry, I just felt that you deserve that for winning, L/n"

"It's alright.."

Bakugou watched this scene unfold as he sat by the bleachers drinking his water. It seems that both of you really like each other. Of course, it was not him who only thought of that but your classmates too.

Looking at his sports bag as he puts his water bottle back, he saw a familiar f/c sweater.

Maybe.. It was time to return it.

"Oi! Open the freaking door" Bakugou shouted after knocking on the door for what seemed like a hundredth time. "I said-!"

"Yes?" L/n answered, his head tilted in confusion before putting down his headphones. "Ah, Tsuki, didn't expect you, come on in"

The ash-blonde scoffed at the guy for taking so long but still went inside and sat onto his bed with L/n sitting on the floor as he was studying.

"So, why did you come here?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Giving this shit back," Bakugou then handed the sweater to L/n, which he looked at him with slight confusion before accepting it. His eyebrows furrowed at you, it pains him that you didn't even insist on letting him keep it. But who was he to say anything? "I also washed that, it reeks of you, honestly"

"Oh, Yaomomo actually made this for me so.. thanks for doing that" L/n didn't even glance at him and just continued studying, as he was about to put back his headphones in Bakugou asked which made him stay more silent than ever.

"Yao-what?! Do you like her or something?!"

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Yeah, I do. Is something wrong with that? There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

'Damn it..'

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" Bakugou snapped. L/n's eyes just widened, he couldn't expect for him to get so angry that he didn't tell him before – or maybe it was because the time that you would often hang out with him and Kirishima, the Bakugou had already considered him as his friend.

L/n just got more confused than ever. "I am telling you, right now."

"I meant back then!!"

'Back when I still didn't like you so I fucking know when to stop'

"I don't know," L/n muttered. "I guess I didn't like her yet, or.. or I was- I swear I don't know! Why are you even asking-?" He looked at Bakugou's eyes, trying to find what's trying to hide within. But what the ash-blonde only showed was anger.

"Why do you even like her?! Is it because of her high grades? Strength? Or her damn tits? Because if that's the reason, you're weird as hell.."

"Listen!!" L/n gasped out, standing up as he pulled his h/c-colored hair in frustration. "Bakugou, why are you angry? Is there something you want to tell me? Do you need something? Or, do you.. like her?" His voice cracked slightly, but Bakugou clenched his fists and sighed.

"I do want to tell something to you, it should've been important, I should've told you something important – not really, not now, not anymore"

Bakugou just stood up, ready to go back to his room but you grabbed his wrists, keeping him standing.

"But, you can always tell me, I'm your friend, Tsuki"

"Tch, let it go, like I said it's not important just.. don't talk to me. If you need someone, get your girlfriend to come over.."

"She's not my girlfriend! Bakugou-! Hey!!"