𝐈𝐕

You gave her your sweater,
It's just polyester
But you like her better

"And then Jirou-san played the guitar for me, isn't it great?" Yaoyorozu asked, giggling as she played with the sweater cuffs. It smelled just like L/n.

"Yeah it is," he replied, looking into her eyes as he smiled. She could feel her heart thumping fast as it did so, her onyx-like eyes looking at your free hand, it seems like she wanted to have it intertwined with yours.

With their fingertips almost touching, L/n just awkwardly chuckled and put his arm around her shoulders, making her slightly embarrassed by everybody's prying eyes as they looked at each other sweetly.

"They look so cute! Like a couple!! I wish I were Yaomomo" Mina cheered on so happily.

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder

Though Bakugou's face was a frown with no way of hiding it, Kirishima noticed.

"Dude, are you okay? You seem off"

"What?! Of course I'm fucking fine, idiot, why wouldn't I be?" Bakugou scoffed, crossing his arms

"Oh, well you've been eyeing L/n with Yaoyorozu. Man, he's so lucky"

"Yeah right, if those two became together they're going to break up immediately," Bakugou added which made Kaminari dramatically gasp.

"But how could you hate her? She's such an angel!!"

Bakugou didn't respond and rolled his eyes. "But then again, kinda wish she were dead," he mumbled under his breath.