𝐕

As she walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized while I die

"Bakugou-san?" Yaoyorozu asked, seeing as the ash-blonde wasn't feeling like himself lately – you can say that the fiery personality of his is somehow burning out. "Are you okay?"

"Why the fuck is everybody asking me if I'm okay?! It's not like I just got hit by a truck or something.. Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend?!" Bakugou snarled, his feet on top of his desk but Iida was not there to witness it right now.

Yaoyorozu's face turned red. "L/n? H-He's not my boyfriend, though, I am going to visit him in the clinic because he got into another accident," she said, and he nodded, not really caring.

"As clumsy as ever" Bakugou slightly laughed which made the girl just look at him intently but shrugged her shoulders.

"Right, see you later Bakugou-san"

"Mhm," he hummed, both of his hands in his pockets as he watched the girl walk out of the classroom though she didn't go there immediately, she greeted some students from the other classes before going there.

How did he know? Well, let's just say he walked in the same direction as she did.

"L/n, how are you feeling?" Yaoyorozu asked, holding onto his palms as he laid down on the bed.

"Good now that you're here.."

"It seems that Kaminari-kun has infected you with his pick-up lines," she giggled. "Though, I really thank the one who brought you here, I didn't even know that you fainted in the training center after you overused your quirk, I'm sorry.."

"Ah, no need to be sorry, Yaomomo. I didn't even know that someone brought me here and I was just-..."

With the door suddenly shutting, Recovery girl cleared her throat at Bakugou as he hid behind the door and she crossed her arms, looking up to him.

"Listen boy, you do know that you can just him what you feel and why you brought him here"

"The fuck you mean by that, old lady?" The ash-blonde asked, tilting his head.

"I'm saying that I have no medicine for what you feel, it's written over your face! Symptoms of.. Jealousy and gayness!!"

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me!"