𝐕𝐈

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better
I wish I were Heather

"Come on, Momo! You've been saying that long enough!!" Mina whined, shaking the ponytail haired girl by her shoulders as she looked into her intently with a menacing look on her face.

"But! He's just.. we're both yearning to be heroes and-!"

"Excuses!" Hagakure interrupted. "Excuses are what it is!!"

"What if he doesn't accept?" Yaoyorozu mumbled, looking away, her expression filled with uncertainty.

"Oh well, at least you tried," Tsuyu bluntly said, earning a nod from Uraraka.

"I got a better suggestion," Jirou said, raising her hand, making the rest of them look at her. "What if she doesn't confess, if she doesn't want to do it then we shouldn't force her to do it"

The pink-toned girl felt a bit guilty and would admit to herself that she was getting a bit too far, yet she clenched her fist and spoke. "But that would be-"

"No Jirou, I think I've already hid my feelings long enough. I want to tell L/n about how I feel"

It was silent, for a while, until they erupted into a loud cheer. The rest of their classmates watching from the kitchen as they ran laps in the common room was quite concerned but chose to shrug it off, Bakugou on the other hand as he was by the stairs about to go to his room clearly heard what they were talking about.

Bakugou could only wonder, oh how lucky she was. The way the girls supported Yaoyorozu on liking L/n while he can't even say a word about his feelings to someone – even to Kirishima. He would say that he was.. scared.

Scared of the judgment he might face.

Scared of the way his heart beats for someone.

Finally reaching his room, Bakugou laid on his bed lazily, his body feeling like jelly. The ash-blonde grabbed a pillow and put it onto his face to scream, his eyes watering slightly as it did so.

But he suddenly paused, sitting up on his bed and wiped his tears as if nothing had happened.

"Fucking idiot," he spoke to himself. "This is nothing worth crying for, I mean, who the fuck am I to do that?"

His chest tightened. Maybe this was all a mistake, maybe his mind was just playing tricks on him to act like he likes a guy, maybe he really wasn't meant to be with you. Though if there was one wish that the world could grant him, it would be–

"Damn it, I wish I were a girl.."