Toni and Lyle

Antionette Toretto, also known as Toni, is a spy for a secret branch of the FBI. Her team consists of Frosti Benson, Cisca Renaldo, Margus "Echo" Pearl, and Lyle Gray, with their boss Mr. Nowhere. Together, they race and stop national criminals from destroying or taking over the world.

Cisca is a tall, built woman with short hair. Even though people told her she couldn't be a mechanic because she is a girl, Cisca pursed what she wanted anyway, showing everyone that she could do whatever she wanted.

Frosti is short and had very poofy hair that she kept together with a hair band. Frosti is the youngest of the team, but she is also the most capable at hacking computers. Frosti is young enough that she didn't ever understand some of the inappropriate jokes Toni would make, but she is loved all the same.

Margus, or Echo as he preferred, is a street artist at a young age before he started racing. Echo is an average height for a boy, but he didn't really care considering he wasn't much of a dater. He didn't care for authority, especially how his parents treated him. After he dyed his hair green, Echo stopped communicating with his parents until they begged for his forgiveness.

Even though he's considered an equal match to Toni, Lyle has proven to be the unpredictable and wild card of the group. But Lyle was always like that, considering he was born in North Carolina. He is tall and has blonde hair with blue, green, and red highlights, and is relatively handsome compared to Echo. Plus, Lyle's racing skills are hard to match, making him one of the best racers in the group.

The leader of the group, Toni is an incredibly good racer. She has a win record that no one could match. In addition to her skills, Toni is beautiful, having super long hair which she would always put into a braid and is tall. Toni also has many piercings in her ears and a gorgeous dark shade of brown eyes. Toni is wild, and no one can really tell her what to do. She's like every other Toretto in her family; in love with her car and racing.

No one has really discussed it, but Echo, Frosti, and Cisca have a feeling that Lyle and Toni are crushing on each other, even though they never admitted it. The way they acted with each other was almost proof that they liked each other. Toni and Lyle were just too blind to see it.

~~~

Toni was working on her car, trying to get the engine to work without breaking a nail. Frosti and Cisca were playing video games inside the garage while Echo was spray painting a wall behind the garage. Lyle was on the roof of the garage, watching Toni trying to fix her car.

Lyle watched as Toni shook her hand, making sure that she didn't break one of her purple nails that she got done the other day. Lyle never understood why Toni wasted her money on getting her nails done, but he guessed it was something girls did.

Something that aggravated Lyle was that Toni had nearly gotten killed again on their last mission and he has just about had it. She was too erratic and doesn't understand the risks she's taking with her stupid stunts that he secretly loves. He needed to talk to her and express his concern, even though saying something like that was not his style.

Usually, Lyle never showed his feelings for Toni. He was afraid that he might ruin what they had with each other, plus what if Toni didn't like him back? But it's coming to a time where he needs to say something to Toni about her stunts or she truly is going to get herself killed, and that is the worst thing that could happen.

Lyle sighed and was about to get up from the ledge of the roof to go talk to Toni before he heard footsteps. At first, he thought it was one of the other three, but then hands covered his eyes and he knew exactly who it was.

"Guess who?"

"Toretto, let me see."

Lyle demanded, keeping his voice steady even though his heartbeat was starting to increase in pace.