Fake/Real Situation

Requested by @I_Have_aVoice2

~~~~~

"Toretto, Gray. I hope you two like each other as friends, because now you're going to be in a relationship."

Mrs. Nowhere said with a dead-serious face as she looked in Tony and Layla's direction. Both of them were in shock as the other three of the Spy Racer team giggled.

"This is actually no laughing matter. Toretto and Gray are going undercover as a couple in a restaurant to gain intel on a group of thieves stealing military grade weapons. The only way we can get you two in that bar without looking suspicious is by going in as a couple."

The Spy Racers finally got serious and stopped laughing. Tony and Layla didn't like the idea, but they didn't argue with their boss's decision either. There was no point when they knew it wouldn't get them anywhere.

~~~~~

Layla's POV

"Make this look more believable, Toretto."

Layla whispered, trying to make herself more comfortable against Tony. He sighed as he wrapped his arm around Layla's shoulders. They had sat themselves in the corner of the bar, slowly drinking some Martinis that their boss insisted they got to make it look more believable.

Besides the fact the fact Layla was practically laying on Tony, she could feel his heart pound through his chest against her back. She did her best to keep her face from turning red, but she could already feel her cheeks warm. And the Martini wasn't helping either.

Layla knew that she had some feelings for Tony, but she didn't think it was serious and prayed that they would just go away. She didn't find it logical for her to like Tony to that extent. Plus, she didn't want to make things weird between them if he didn't like her back.

The 'couple' had their eyes on the thieves as the food they had ordered came. The server gave them a weird look as he put the food down and walked away. Layla snorted as she quickly got off Tony but didn't move his arm.

"This is ridiculous."

Layla muttered as she ate her food. Tony didn't give her a remark as he kept silent. Layla wondered what was up with him but didn't ask. Whatever it was, she knew he would push it aside and focus on the mission.

Tony's POV

Anything Layla was saying to Tony was going in one ear and out the other. His heart was pounding so hard it was the only thing he could hear. The one reason why Tony didn't want to agree to the plan is because he liked Layla. A lot more than he expected when they had to start acting like a couple.

Tony was too scared and worried to tell Layla how he felt about her though. He didn't know if he could find the right time- and that time was definitely not now- plus, he was almost sure that Layla didn't like him back, especially since she was trying to get away from him as quick as possible.

Tony would just have to push his feelings aside and try to get rid of them later. Only he didn't know how to get rid of them other than falling in love with another girl, which was going to be difficult.

It wasn't that Tony had no experience with girls. God, he could be a romantic playboy if he wanted to. No, that wasn't the problem. He was extremely picky with who he wanted to be with. That was part of the reason he hadn't dated anyone in a long time. He wanted a girl with class, someone who understanded him, and someone who was badass.

Layla was all of those things Tony could ever want in a woman. The perfect girl he wanted. There was a time where someone mistake them for dating and said that Tony looked like he wasn't good enough to be dating someone as good looking or badass as Layla.