One Bed Scandal

Frostee's POV

"They're going to kill all of you if they find out what you three did."

Mrs. Nowhere said as she rolled her eyes at the rooms they were going to get at the hotel the Spy Racers were staying at for their mission. Cisco, Echo, and Frostee smirked evilly when they came up with the grand idea of getting one two-bed room and three one-bed rooms. 

Cisco and Frostee were going to stay in the same room. Echo was going to have her own because Mrs. Nowhere didn't want to room with anyone. And Tony and Layla was going to stay in a room together since Echo won the coin flip of getting a room by themselves.

The only thing was that the three Spy Racers set it up where the hotel "accidently" gave them another one-bed room instead of a two-bed room so that Layla and Tony would have to sleep in the same bed. The three were trying to push the relationship to happen because Tony and Layla had been dodging the idea of liking each other for far too long when it was obvious that they liked each other.

"Have we gotten our rooms yet? Because Toretto did not get any sleep last night apparently and is falling asleep standing."

Layla's voice said behind them. Everyone turned to find Tony laying on Layla like he was asleep as she tried supporting him. Frostee grabbed their room key and handed it to Layla. 

"Toretto, wake up."

"Hm?"

"Come on."

Layla grabbed Tony's hand and forced him to follow her. Everyone snickered, already having excuses to give Layla when she found out what they did. They grabbed their keys and bolted to their rooms before the blonde monster came after them.

Layla's POV

Layla hauled Tony into the elevator and pressed the floor that they were on. While they were waiting, she decided to ask Tony why the heck he was so tired.

"Why didn't you get much sleep last night?"

"A lot on the mind."

Tony mumbled as he leaned against the wall of the elevator. Layla didn't really believe that, but she could tell that he was exhausted, so she decided to leave him be. A few seconds later, they arrived on their floor and Layla dragged Tony out towards their room.

Swiping the key, Layla opened the door and launched Tony towards the bed while she grabbed his suitcase. He fell straight on the bed and Layla was sure he almost fell asleep in an instant. Sighing, Layla pulled their luggage into the room and set them against the wall.

Looking around, Layla realized that something was terribly wrong. There was only one bed. Annoyance filled Layla as she had a good idea of what happened, and no kind of excuse they gave her was going to work. She quickly pulled out her phone and got Frostee pulled up.

"Frostee, room change. Now."

"Can't Layla. The hotel said that they had booked all of the doubles tonight. You're just going to have to accept it and sleep in the same bed. Night!"

Frostee hung up before Layla could even interject. She almost growled at the phone, but she heard Tony mumbled to himself as he groaned and rolled on his side. Layla sighed and decided that it wasn't something to fight about.

Layla sat down on the bed and stared at Tony for a good minute before reaching out and ran her hand through his hair. Tony slightly hummed and muttered something in his sleep again. Layla didn't know that he would talk in his sleep, but he did say that he had a lot on his mind.

Layla's phone dinged as she leaned against the headboard. Layla took out her phone and looked at the text Mrs. Nowhere sent out saying that everyone was free to do whatever for the evening, just not to get in trouble.