Undercurrent: Rewind

As she walked to the car with her sherbet, she felt a slight surge of anger wash over her.

"WTF! He didn't say no! He set up a date right in front of my salad!? What the hell!?" She took another spoonful of ice cream.
"Wait, why am I upset about that? He didn't do anything wrong. The girl was kind of cute."

She kept trying to figure out her feelings. She didn't know why she was angry, she just knew she was.

"Maybe because I just broke up with mine, and then he's setting up a date in front of me, when we're supposed to be cheering me up? Hmm... that's probably it."

They arrived to her house, but she was still lost in thought.

"He's gone on dates before, and I've never been mad. This is the first time he's set one in front of me though, so me, already mad about this guy... yep. That's it. Hehe. I'm so silly, wanting attention all on me."

"So, what do you wanna watch? Have you seen Clue yet? I have to admit, I haven't seen it yet?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah, sure. I haven't seen it either."

"She lives! Ah, ah, ah!!" He says in a Dracula type voice.

"Wait, what?" She was a bit confused by his comment, then when he explained how she'd been out of it since the ice cream store, it made sense.

"Ugh. Feelings. They're so weird!" She thought to herself.