*12* Veteran rookie

Since he rushed into the bathroom with the sole idea to cool off, he forgot to take his towel. When he finished his shower, he realized he'd left it in the room. 

He had no choice but to call out to her. He peaked his head from the side of the curtain and said "Um… Sol? Um, honey...? Could you pass me a towel? I forgot it." 

She knocked on the door and slowly let her head show from behind the door frame...

"What did you just call me?"

"Honey?" 

"Kim Seungmin… you're dangerous. First princess, then baby girl, now honey?  Here's your towel." 

When he grabbed it, she teased him by not letting go. His eyes locked with hers and he smiled. "What are you doing?"

He tugged again, softly, and she still didn't budge. "Baby, don't be mean. I'mgetting cold."

She didn't budge again, so the next time, he pulled on it with a little more strength. She fought it which caused her to lose her balance and lunge forward onto his chest.

When she tried straightening herself out, he held on to her and kissed her passionately. 

His lips traveled from hers to her ear, and he whispered "I was really trying to control myself, but I guess I can't. Wanna join me?"

She just looked into his eyes and nodded, kissing him and making quick work of undressing herself, and jumping in the shower with him. 

He took the water sprayer and wet her body as he kissed her. He then turned her around with her back facing him, and began soaping her up slowly. He started with her arms, neck, stomach, then chest. He moved around her areolas, causing her to whimper in expectation, then moan as his fingers moved around her nipples. 

He whispered. "Do you like that, princess?"

"Uh-huh!" She could barely be coherent. 

"Tell me the moment you don't like something or you want me to stop, okay? I'm going to explore some things to get to know what you like, okay?"

"Yes, baby!"

He noticed she sounded louder every time his fingers rubbed her nipples so he took both hands and rubbed his palm on them. She arched her back, pushing her ass against his erection, causing him to grunt a little. She took notice and began rubbing his erection between the folds of her buttocks.  

They were now making a symphony of erotic sounds, she rubbed against him; he played with her nipples. He found she liked them pinched and flicked the most. She found clenching her buttocks as she rubbed made him moan louder. 

"Princess, I want to try something. Can you sit on the wall of the tub?" She nodded. He took the water sprayer and chose a continuous single stream setting that was between soft and hard. 

"Have you ever pleasured yourself with water?" 

"No. I haven't. Only my fingers and my vibrator." 

"Mind if we try this? I have always wanted to ever since I saw it in a video." 

She smiled and kissed him. "Yes, please."

"Now, I want you to reach an orgasm, so please tell me what's good and what's not. Cum for me, okay? Open your legs for me, yes?"

"Holy fuck! Yes!"

He hadn't even started, and she was already near orgasm just by his words. She spread her legs wide open for him.

"You are such a goddess! God, you're beautiful!!" He moved the water slowly closer and closer to her clit then down to her opening. He moved up and down until he found the right spot on her clit and kept the water pointed there. 

Sol held on to the bathtub as pleasure kept rising within her to keep herself steady, but then felt the need to touch her breast with one hand. 

He was drunk on the sight. "Yes, baby! Do whatever makes you feel good. You're so beautiful!" 

"I'm so close!" She panted. 

"Yes, come for me princess." 

She began shaking slowly until pleasure shot through her, causing her to shriek and announce her release was near, and then she erupted. 

He immediately took the pressure off her clit and kissed her, sucked on both her nipples, then kissed down the middle of her stomach, and spread her legs open with his hands, burying his face between them, giving her clit and labia soft kisses, sending shivers up and down her spine. "So beautiful!" He said. 

She was speechless, so she kissed him. 

"Are you okay?" He asked..

Again, she nodded. 

"Wait. I read about this. Sol, I need words. Are you okay?" 

"Yes, baby, I'm okay. Just overwhelmed by how much better this is than what my imagination played out for me." 

"Oh, okay. Hehe. I have a few more ideas. How do you feel?" 

"I feel great!"

They dried each other, and he took her to the bedroom. 

"Sit on the bed, legs wide open." 

"Yes, sir." She saluted. He liked that.

"Ohh, I think I like you calling me sir."

"Hmmm... yes, sir!" That sent a jokt of excitement to his erection, but he focused on her.

He dove between her legs and again began kissing her pussy, licking and sucking her clitoris, driving her insane. He didn't stop until she reached an orgasm so powerful she was shaking uncontrollably. 

"Baby, we're not done. Can I penetrate you?" 

"Uh-huh!!" 

"Words princess!" 

"Yes, baby. I want you to do whatever you want." 

He took two fingers and searched for the G-spot, as videos had described, and she screamed in pleasure. He then rubbed the spot and her clit until she squirted all over him. 
She was laughing now almost as if possessed. He found her mesmerizing. He loved being the cause of her pleasure.

He kissed her and got on top of her. He looked into her eyes and said "I love you, Sol Jasmin Rivera." 

"I love you, too, Kim Seungmin. My turn!"

Without much warning, she turned him over and began kissing him, rubbing his erection between her legs. She rubbed her clit in the process, while looking at him in the eyes, smiling, and kissing him. Moving her head toward his ear, she whispered "May I please have you inside me? You've been amazing so far, I want to make you feel so good!" 

"Yes, baby. Whatever you want!" 

"Whatever?" She raised her eyebrow. 

"Um… what DO you want?" She suddenly scared him a little.

She whispered into his ear again… "I'm sorry, but when I'm in control, I'm no princess… I want to fuck your brains out."

Seungmin's eyes opened wide. He'd never seen this side of her, and it made his erection stronger. He wasn't used to strong language, but when he heard her say those words, he was so aroused he could barely speak. All he managed to say was "Yes, please!" 

With that, she moved his tip to the rim of her opening, teasing it there for a bit… sliding up and down, stopping there every time, but at each turn, she'd get him deeper and deeper, until she was riding him, then slamming up and down until he felt his release come. 
She plopped onto his chest, kissing his lips and neck and chest. 

They stayed like that for a while, covered with a blanket, he was still inside her. 

"Marry me." 

"What?"

"Be my husband. The father of my children. Marry me."

"Just like that?" 

"Yeah!"

"Nothing would make me happier!" 

They spent the night making love to each other in pure bliss.