*8* SUNRISE

The next morning, Sol woke up in her bed to Seungmin bringing her breakfast in bed. 

"Good morning, my princess." He sat next to her, placing a tray on her lap.

"Your what!?" Her face went through several shades of red.

He took one of her hands into his, and kissed it.

"My princess, from now on, you'll get nothing but the royal treatment. I'll be the best boyfriend I can be. I'll erase every single one of the assholes who came before me. I promise."

"Boyfriend?" She smiled shyly. 

"I mean… if you'll have me. Can I be your boyfriend?"

She smiled at him and nodded. 

"Look. I made your favorite. Poached eggs with cracked black pepper and salt, bacon, sausage, toast, one with butter and the other with grape jelly and butter, orange juice, and my love." He finished his sentence showing a heart with his index and thumb. 

"Wow! This looks delicious! I feel so loved! Thank you! Also, you're too cute for words! How are you so beautiful this early in the morning?" 

"You should see yourself. You're a goddess. How can you be so perfect? I'm so lucky to have you as not only my girlfriend, but my friend as well. I'm in love with my best friend! He kissed her. She blushed. 

"Hmm… I can get used to this." He caressed her cheek.

"Used to what?" 

"Me being the man who makes you blush. I think I like it!" 

"Oh!" She blushed again. 

"This is gonna be fun!" Ha-ha-ha… he laughed Dracula style again. 

She laughed. "You're so silly. I love you, Kim Seungmin! Thank you for being my boyfriend." 

Now it was his turn to blush. He'd waited to hear those words for so long, and now that he'd finally heard them, his heart was about to burst. 

"He blushes, too! I see what you mean. It'll be fun for me to learn what makes you blush, as well!" She smiled and blew him a kiss.

As she ate, they chit-chatted and watched YouTube videos on her TV. 

"Hey, aren't you eating?" 

"No, I already ate as I was preparing your breakfast. I got too hungry, plus now I get to watch you eat. I love watching you eat."

"You do? Is that why you always stare at me while I'm eating? It's not to make silly faces at me?" 

"Yeah, no. That was me hiding the fact that you look so cute to me when you eat. You take tiny bites sometimes, and then other times, bites that are way too big. It's like an inner battle between your hunger and propriety. It's adorable!"

He had her figured out. That is exactly what goes on in her mind when she eats in front of others. 

"You shouldn't worry. You look beautiful regardless. Just eat, and enjoy your food and forget everyone else." 

"You're the only one who knows me so well. I can't believe I looked for you in others, when you were right here. Thank you." 

He smiled at her, and kissed her hand. "Thank you for looking my way. I am the happiest man on Earth!" He leaned his head on her shoulder and they stayed like that until she completed her meal.

When she finished eating, they went to brush their teeth together. They looked at each other through the mirror, bumped each other, splashed each other with water, and then helped dry each other off with a towel. 

Suddenly, he grabbed the towel, looped it over her head, pulled her close to him, and he kissed her. When they broke the kiss, they looked into each other's eyes, and she surprised him by pushing him against the wall, kissing him back. 

That kiss was different from the ones they previously shared, though. That one was hungry. He reciprocated. She pressed herself against him, squeezing his waist and kissing his cheeks and neck. 

"Wait, wait… princess. Time out. Aren't we going a little fast?" He said a bit out of breath.

"Seungmin, if you keep calling me princess I don'tknow how I'llreact next. I never knew how much I'd like that, but hearing it from you, honestly, I want to devour you right now. If you'd let me.

Also, it's been three years. I'd say the pace is appropriate, but if you're not ready, I completely understand. 

"It's just that I've never…" He lowered his gaze, getting a bit shy.

She took his face into her hands, and lifted it to meet his eyes. "Me neither. I'd like for you to be my first. We can learn together. 

I'll tell you what, let's shower and watch some TV. We can revisit this then."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You go first. I'll clean up my plates and such."

"Okay."

_____________

A/n: 

So far. These two are so cute!