*10* Batter Up!

She came back with her purple gloves and matching helmet. "Hey! I found Big Bertha! Let's do this!"

"You named your bat?" He questioned in amazement.

"Yeah! I have Big Bertha, my favorite, and Hubba Bubba! I have no clue where the heck that one is! Probably in the basement somewhere.

"I just fell in love with you a little bit more. Could you be any more perfect for me?"

"Damn, that effortless rizz! You're gonna be the death of me."

He winked at her.

"Stop!" She said pointing at him. "Stop rizzing me up or we won't be able to leave any time soon!"

"Okay. Okay, but I wasn't even trying the first time."

He opened the door for her to sit in the passenger's seat, bowing as she passed by him, and covering her head, so she wouldn't hit it on the door frame "My lady" .

She realized that he always did this for her. He'd been loving her, in action, for a long time, and she didn't noticed.

"Thank you, kind sir." She kissed him on the cheek before she sat.

As soon as the car was in motion, he turned his right hand palm side up. "Hey!"

She looked at him and saw him pointing to his hand with his lips."

She smiled from ear to ear, and offered her hand, both interlacing their fingers. He lifted their hands up and kissed the back of her hand, making her blush. "I love this. I love you. I am so happy!"

"I love you, too! I never realized how much of a physical affection, and words of affirmation person you were. I love it. Physical touch is one of my love languages, and I am very verbal."

"I know, princess. That's one of my favorite aspects of your personality. It fits so well with me, but I'm not like that with everyone, only the ones I'm close to."

"That's good to know. I recently discovered I'm a jealous person, so let's not be too physical with girls... or boys!"

"Maddy?" He smirked.

"Yep. I turned on the sisterhood real quick, didn't I? It actually took me by surprise. I didn't even know what was happening. I had never felt jealousy with any of my boyfriends, but all of a sudden, I wanted to rub my ice cream all over her face, and point out every possible flaw. I'm not proud of it, but it is, what it is, and it ain't, what it aint."

"Yeah, I understand the feeling. I've been in love with you forever, and imagine me seeing you date asshole after asshole. Sometimes I did act on my feelings. You just never knew."

"Kim Seungmin! Now I need to know! What did you do?"

"Remember "toy hammer" guy?"

"Yeah! I still want to fight him!"

"Remember what happened to his car?"

She gasped. "You didn't!"

"I didn't." He laughed.

"Ugh! Don't tease me!"

"I paid for someone to do it." He winked.

So you got someone to wet his car, and cover it up in toilet paper?"

"Yup, and I got to see him cry real tears, because the TP hardened, and it was really hard to take off. It was glorious!!"

"I just fell in love with you a little more! Thank you. To know you have my back like that, it feels really good, but don't do that again. I don't want you to get in trouble."