Undercurrent: Fast-forward

The movie began, and they were sucked into the plot instantly. It starts showing a big mansion on a hill, on a dark and rainy night. Slowly the characters make their appearance, and there's an eerie feeling as all the dinner guests don't know each other, but they all have something in common, Mr. Boddy.

The movie was based on the original popular board game of the same name, so the main movie characters held the same monikersas the ones in the Hasbro board game, Mr. Boddy, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, Professor Plum, Mrs. Peacock, Mr. Green, and Miss Scarlet.

In the movie, Miss Scarlet is a sexy, sassy, flirty, but classy street-wise woman, and Mr. Plum is a detective-like character, serious, awkward, but also a matter-of-fact kind of person. Perfect characters for Seungmin and Sol.

As they watched the movie, they laughed until they cried at the hijinks and plot twists, but then, they came to a scene where their two characters would have to fake making out, and they went silent.
Miss Scarlet was laying on a sofa with Professor Plum on top of her, her right leg wrapped around his waist. They were pretending to make out.

"Holy shit! Will we have to do that!?" She asked. "I haven't read the script." She ran to her room to get it, and they both scanned the pages until they found that scene. Sure enough, they did.

Seungmin was freaking out internally, but didn't let it show.

"When is the first run-through?" He asked.

"Monday. We're fucked. We can't mess this up. They are very important characters and actors. We have to sell it!" She said.

"Okay. How about I come over tomorrow and we'll rehearse?"

She suddenly remembered the date, and she got slightly annoyed.

"You have that date, though, remember?"

"Yeah, but that's in the morning. How about I come over at noon?

"But what if you like her, and want the date to last longer? She was really cute, and seemed to like you a lot!"

"Hmm... I don't know. You think so?" He seemed unbothered.

"I mean, if you like cutesy, boppy, bouncy girls!" There was a hint of sarcasm there.

"Hmm... I don't dislike them. I don't know if I actually have a specific type."

"When's the last time you went out with a girl?"

"Hmmm... a girl that wasn't you? Months ago. A few days before squeaky toy hammer guy."

"Has it been that long? Why so long?" She gasped.

He locked eyes with her, like someone expecting the other to know the answer to their own question, but Sol just tilted her head in wonder of what that stare meant. She was clueless.

He finally broke the silence, and said "Meh, it just happened that way..", and took a heaping spoonful of his mint chocolate chip ice cream into his mouth, instantly getting a...

"Ahhhh! Brain freeze!" He squeezed his eyes shut and punched the couch with his fist.

Sol laughed, but in between chuckles, tried to help him. "Rub your tongue against the roof of your mouth to warm it up. That might help!"

"Don't laugh. It hurts!" He whined.

"I'm sorry. You just look too adorable right now. Are you okay?"

"Yeah! Dang, that hurt! I'm taking teaspoon-size bites from now on. Aaaaaaand, now I have a headache. Great!" He protested.

"Come here. Close your eyes." She got close to him and grabbed his hand. She pressed the pressure point between the thumb and index finger, and massaged the base of his neck.

She could feel his breath on her cheek. He opened his eyes a little to see her up close. Her dark, long, curly hair tickled his nose a bit, but he didn't care. Her lashes were long, and her dark and deep eyes were focused on helping him. They moved up and down, from his neck to his hand.

"Is that better?" She caught him staring. He looked away, and cleared his throat, which she found funny. "Sorry, did I startle you?"

He grabbed her hand from his neck, and moved away. "Thank you. That helped a lot. Let's finish the movie, now."