Chapter Ten | Chernova's Proposal.

Upon activating the speaker, Ethan Morse's voice reverberated, summoning Chernova. "Commanding Officer Ivanov, would you be so kind as to join me in my office? Please bring Chernova with you and make your way here expeditiously." After the speaker fell silent, Commanding Officer Ivanov, who had been conversing with Chernova as instructed by Andrea R. Pennel, the Director of Interrogations, complied. Ivanov escorted Chernova towards Ethan Morse's office, and upon reaching the door, he knocked and received permission to enter. They both stepped into the office, and Ethan Morse motioned for them to take a seat.

Once Commanding Officer Ivanov and Chernova settled down, Ethan Morse initiated a conversation centered around Chernova's prospective involvement with their renowned private military company, Black Cells PMC, which was often referred to as Black Cells Security. The room brimmed with anticipation as they engaged in a detailed discussion, meticulously examining the potential implications and benefits of Chernova joining their ranks.

"Ethan Morse, sir, a woman by the name of Rosá Fernandez has arrived, stating her intention to deliver a message and a gift for you and the other operatives involved in the operation," informed Ella, Black Cells 'Secretary of Information'.

"Very well. Please bring her in. It would be more convenient than having to go out there and then return here," I responded, as Ella nodded and exited the room, closing the door behind her. I then resumed my task of transferring Chernova to the Black Cells. Ivanov questioned my decision to include Chernova in our private military.

"Ivanov, I want her in our private military solely for her exceptional skills in hacking and communications. I have personally witnessed her abilities in that field, and I must say, they are unparalleled," I explained, facing Ivanov. Before he could respond, Ella entered the room with Rose Fernandez in tow, stepping aside to make way for her.

"Ethan, do you remember me? Oh, who am I kidding, of course you do!" Rosá Fernandez exclaimed. Ethan stood up and warmly embraced her, suggesting that she stay for a cup of coffee. Rosá agreed, but mentioned that she had to meet another contractor.

"Alright then. Take care and see you later," I said to Rosá Fernandez, to which she nodded before leaving. I glanced at Ella, who returned my gaze and then looked out the door as Rosá departed. "Anyway, Ethan, I'll let you continue your conversation," Ella said. I nodded in acknowledgment.

As I resumed my discussion with Chernova, Jack Ivanov, who preferred to be addressed as Warrant Officer Ivanov, and Ivan Archinov, the Founder of StealthWolf PMC, I concluded the conversation and shook hands with them. They then went on to attend to their respective tasks, except for Ivan Archinov, whom I held back to discuss ways to enhance the relationship between our organizations and members, so that we are not perceived as "hostile" towards each other.