Twenty-One

**Fair warning, decently graphic descriptions of sex ahead**

Fang worked one arm loose and laid her hand on his ribs. When she touched him Valen pulled in a heavy breath and squeezed her tight, like he was afraid of letting her out of his grasp. Eventually he let the breath go and rested his brow on top of her head. The hand at her back began to move, short strokes between her shoulders at first that gradually became longer caresses down to her hips. Fang smiled to herself when she felt his hearts pick up their pace, thrumming under her hand as his side rose and fell with his breath. Whatever's bothering him must not be that bad. Fang began to mirror his movements, sliding her hand up and down his ribs and tracing the edges of the scales on his side with her fingertips.

Valen shuddered, "That tickles."

"Does it?" Fang grinned, then increased the pressure. "Imagine that."

Valen clamped down on her hand with his elbow, a growl rumbling in his chest. Rigid heat prodded at her thigh and Fang rubbed against it, drawing another growl out of the Drass as he lifted his head and arched his neck. The hand behind her went to the back of her neck and Fang raised her face, welcoming his mouth when it came to meet hers. Valen's tail curled around her ankle and he pushed his other arm under her body to pull her on top. At first he seemed surprised that he'd done it, but as Fang sat up and settled her weight more comfortably on him his excitement grew. He looked down where his hands rested on her thighs, ears swiveling to attention. "Um, I've never had the woman on top before, is this... Is this all right?"

"Yes," Fang assured him, "it's fine." She shifted her hips and Valen groaned at the pressure she put on the base of his cock. "Eyah, I think you liked that." He nodded, eyes half-closed in pleasure. Fang privately marveled at how oddly sexy he was – red skin studded with scales and rolling with hard, flat muscle, backswept horns that added height as well as a touch of weirdness, and of course the tail that wound around Fang's ankles in her sleep. Yet for all his alien strangeness as well as his dwarfed size, Valen had proved to be both a sweet, cuddly friend and a charming, gratifying playmate. That he could be both gave Fang an idea. "Hey," Fang placed her palms flat on his chest. "I want to try something – a game – but it might be a little strange. Do you remember the other day when I told you how I like to be kissed on the neck?"

"Um..." Valen swallowed. "Yes." His eyes had begun to glitter, pupils drawing narrow in cautious interest.

"Well, I thought I'd try something like that, but it's going to be a little different. Do you trust me?"

For one second, Valen tensed and his ears swept back. For part of that second his eyes lost their focus and he appeared to struggle, then he nodded. "Yes."

"Okay. Here's what's going to happen: I'm going to tell you what I want you to do, and you're going to do it. I won't make you do anything dangerous, but it might be something you haven't done before so it might be uncomfortable at first. My tone might change, but as long as you trust me you know I won't let anything happen to you. If I do something that feels wrong, I want you to tell me. I don't want to hurt you or make you feel unsafe. Does that sound good to you?"

Valen took a breath. "All right. Have you played this game before?"

"Yeah, a couple of times." And got paid to do it.

"Well, as long as you know what you're doing... What do I need to do?"

"Nothing right now, just stay put." Fang rolled her hips again, sliding forward and spreading her thighs wide until Valen's cock slipped between. His eyes snapped wide at the sudden warmth and wetness, his fingers burying in the flesh of Fang's hips in surprise. Fang rocked forward, sliding up his shaft from root to head, bracing her hands on his stomach for balance while Valen's eyes rolled back and his jaw opened slack. The sound he made was far from words, but undeniably a noise of total bliss. He moaned again when she changed course, his hands pushing on Fang's hips and pulling when she returned. "A-ashes... Ah, fuck... Fang, that... that's incredible..."