How things have changed (Wednesday's POV)

Wednesday was ready to get back to her life...much to her satisfaction and despite the adversities, she had published her first book under the pseudonym of Storm A. S., as soon as she turned 18, beating her favorite writer, Mary Shelly. When she turned 20, her second book was published, having even more success than the first one, she managed to gather a comfortable fortune, even with her third one halfway written. Yet her focus as of late had been pursuing her music career, her cello being her most trusted and beloved...

She already held a Bachelor's Degree of Arts in Performance from the International Academy of Modern Music; she was musically gifted and had a natural talent. She craved a new challenge so she decided to apply for a Master's Degree at The Julliard School... She had managed to pass all the screenings and requirements for her field. Her essay was astonishing, as they mentioned when she had her interview, and her rendition of Schelomo and Bach Suite gained her a standing ovation from the 3 interviewers.

Now freshly 21, everything started to fall back into place, she moved to a nice, fully furnished New York apartment, and she had her education, which her parents gladly paid in full despite her protests. Her parents had also given her access to her personal bank account which they had opened for her when she was born and already had enough money to live comfortably for at least several generations after her...

Wednesday's life was basically set for her yet she refused to touch the money in that account, letting her parents know that she planned on continuing her book series, which were best sellers at this point, and that she'd be looking for a part-time job to entertain herself and keep her cover. Her parents understood and supported her decision to do so yet kept the bank account open in case of emergency.

As soon as she was settled in her apartment, rearranging furniture and getting rid of most of the color in it, she started looking for a job, she still refused to be a slave to technology only owning and using her phone for urgent matters. She used the paper's classified to find a job, and after a couple of hours she found it, a part-time job as a cellist at a local bar, she dialed the number and set up an appointment with the owner. Monday and Wednesday 7-10 pm didn't seem that bad, it wouldn't interfere with her studies or writing times and it gave her enough time to decompress as well... She knew a bar would be a bit overwhelming at times so she was grateful she'd have her alone time too.

Her classes wouldn't start until the following month so having her interview in 2 days was perfect, it would give her enough time to settle in even more and get used to her new routine.

The interview day came quickly, she showered and decided to do her hair in one simple French braid, she wore a plain white t-shirt, a black and white plaid long-sleeve shirt over it, black skinny jeans, and her black combat boots, she looked herself in the mirror, grabbed her cello and left her apartment.

The bar was pretty easy to find and it wasn't far from her place, "Moonlight" she read, chuckling a little at the name, "Subtle" she said to herself as she entered. The place was low-lit, and the music playing was a bit high for her taste, yet it wasn't too full for a Thursday night, which she was thankful for. She walked towards the bar to ask for the owner, "Excuse me, Miss. I am looking for the owner of this...fine establishment..." she said, a glint of displeasure in her eyes.

The bartender looked about her age, tall, skinny with toned arms and shoulders, jet black shoulder length hair styled sideways with one side buzzed, and her eyebrow, nose, and ears were pierced, Wednesday thought she looked...interesting...except for the fact that she kept opening and closing her mouth without saying a word...odd...

She stood there looking at the bartender quizzically, when her eyes caught her attention, "Those eyes...it cannot be...hers are blue...yet..." she thought to herself, her heart beating just a little bit faster, narrowing her eyes and leaning forward, "...Enid?" She said in a surprised whisper...