The Addams Family Ritual

Enid nuzzled Wednesday's neck, cooing softly. "Hmm, you smell delicious..."

Wednesday's eyes fluttered open, a soft smile adorning her lips. "I never knew dying could feel this...satisfying..."

Enid chuckled, "And you made it look so pleasurable..."

Wednesday turned to her side kissing Enid's temple, "Thank you...for treating me so well...mi amor." She kissed her cheek and pecked her lips.

Enid beamed and melted into her mate's soft kisses. "Your lips are so soft..." She kissed back, enjoying the warmth of Wednesday's lips. Wednesday sighed deepening the kiss, moaning softly. Enid's ears perked at the sound, "I'm...never going to...get tired of hearing you moan..."

Wednesday placed a hand over Enid's chest pushing her back slightly, "I cannot wait to make you moan."

Enid looked down at her smirking, "Αγάπη μου, how bold! Who knew you had that in you?" she laughed.

Wednesday frowned at her, a pout forming at her lips, "Is that a challenge?"

Enid shrugged flashing her a cocky smile, "I mean...I've set the bar pretty high; I might say..."

Wednesday stood still for a moment then slid out of Enid's arms, swiftly flipped her over, and straddled her lower back, she took her by surprise when she easily pinned both her arms over her head, bending forward to whisper in Enid's ear, "You did not just challenge me..."

"What if I did?" Enid retorted her face sideways on the pillow, a dangerous yellow glow in her eyes.

Wednesday scoffed and leaned down to whisper in Enid's ear, "I am going to pleasure you as much as you did me...or even more..." Enid shivered at her words. Wednesday licked the shell of Enid's ear, biting down on her lobe, sucking lightly. Enid bit her lower lip trying to hold back any sounds that threatened to escape her mouth... Wednesday lowered her kisses and bites to the back of her neck, shoulders, and back...

Enid's body started to jolt with the feeling, "Σκατά...Wends..." Her claws started to extend as Wednesday lowered her kisses, her left hand still holding her arms above her head, her right raking its nails down her ribs...Enid squirmed as Wednesday licked down her spine painfully slowly. Her senses were heightened, her pupils blown, she looked down as best as she could in her current position, she could see Wednesday's eyes were closed, enjoying her body... Enid felt like the luckiest girl in the world, she closed her eyes again, moaning softly...

"You are so mesmerizing, mon loup." Wednesday said between kisses, she let Enid's hands go for a moment as her lips grazed the scars on the side of her ribs, her hands now roaming up and down the back of Enid's thighs, parting her legs apart subtly, she kissed each side of her butt cheeks, her right hand squeezing tightly. She looked up, Enid's arms were still over her head even though she was no longer pinning them down, she smiled at the view. She lowered her hand between Enid's legs, her index and ring fingers caressing each side of her core, her middle sliding swiftly between Enid's wet folds... Enid's butt bucked upwards, making Wednesday's finger poke at her bundle of nerves, she started to circle it slowly...

"You are so wet for me, cariño..." She licked her lips and bit down on Enid's inner thigh, licking to soothe the now red-forming mark... She slid her finger towards her entrance probing for entrance...she went in slowly, letting Enid get used to the feeling, moans scaping her lips with every thrust as she picked up the pace...

"Wends..." She moaned her name...

"Mi vida, que deliciosa estas..." She pumped her finger faster into her mate, sliding another digit as she did so... Enid was soaked, the feeling of pressure and pleasure mixing together, she wanted more, she wanted to feel more of Wednesday and as she was about to ask for it, she felt Wednesday's other hand parting her cheeks and her head diving face first into her core, her tongue working its magic from behind...Enid lifted herself a bit to give her better access...Wednesday was licking slowly from the base of her own pumping fingers to the lowest part of her entrance... "Mmm riquisma, amor..."