Sex, Love, and Rock n' Roll

The following day, Wednesday and Enid woke up to the sound of Enid's alarm. She had set it the night before, not being able to miss another day of university or work.

Their naked bodies were intertwined in a comfortable position. Enid was holding Wednesday protectively in her arms while Wednesday was cradled into her, her face buried in the crook of her wolf's neck.

"Mmm..as much as I enjoy torture. Do you mind turning that wretched thing off?" Wednesday whined, digging her face deeper into Enid's neck causing her to giggle.

"I'm sorryyyyy..." She said with a yawn as she stretched her arm over Wednesday to retrieve her phone from the nightstand, finally turning the alarm off. "Do we have to get up?" She asked Wednesday, peppering kisses on her temple, head, and forehead.

"Unfortunately, we do...I have never been one to be lazy but...your body is just so welcoming, cariño mio." Wednesday replied, kissing Enid's neck softly.

"Mmm...if you keep doing that...there's no way we're leaving this apartment..." Enid sighed contently, closing her eyes and enjoying her partner's musings. She managed to flip themselves over and Wednesday was now laying on top of Enid, kissing down her collarbone and jawline.

"Wends..." Enid moaned, parting her lips, allowing Wednesday access to kiss her freely. She slid her arms around Wednesday's waist, hugging her tightly as she deepened the kiss.

They were rudely interrupted by Enid's phone ringing obnoxiously next to her ear, causing Enid to bite down on Wednesday's lip harder than intended.

"Fuck..." Wednesday moaned.

"Fuck, cara mia..." Enid licked her lower lip to alleviate the bite she had just given her. As her phone kept ringing... She turned her head to look at her now hated phone... "Yoko..." She said in a low husky voice.

Wednesday froze and lifted herself on her elbows, glaring at Enid harshly, "You did not just moan out the vampire's name..."

Enid went pale, "That's not...NO! Mon amour, no! She's...she's the one calling..." She pushed her phone in front of Wednesday's face to show her.

Wednesday took the phone and answered, "What?!" She barked into the phone, angry for being interrupted.

"Well good morning to you too, Wednesday," Yoko replied with a light-hearted tone.

"I am not in the mood for jokes right now, bloodsucker. What is it that you so desperately need?" She snapped back.

"Not in the mood for that but for other things..." Yoko teased gaining a scoff from Wednesday. "Can you get off or...out of my friend and hurry? I want Enid to show me around and meet her new friends..."

Wednesday glared at the phone and passed it to Enid as she slid off her... Enid smiled at her sweetly, taking the phone from her, caressing her hand in the process, causing Wednesday's anger to simmer. "Hey Yoks! What's up?"

"I don't know...you tell me! Are you done fucking Stabby over there? It's late." Yoko teased her mercilessly, Enid's blush was very evident.

Wednesday stared at her from the side of the bed, admiring her girlfriend's perfectly chiseled body.

"We'll be right there, give us...an hour..." Enid said, looking into Wednesday's eyes, pulling her hand towards her lips, placing a firm kiss on the back of her hand.

"Fine...just make sure to shower after all the sex you two have been having..." Yoko laughed.

"Bitch..." Enid laughed back, hanging up, throwing her phone on the bed, and stretching freely.