Cello and Piano go well together

Wednesday arrived earlier than expected, she walked inside and bumped into Rae, "Wednesday! It's great to see you kiddo!" She pat Wednesday's shoulder, gaining her a glare.

"Evening Rae, I was wondering if there was a place where I could leave my bag?" Wednesday questioned.

"Yeah! Totally! Follow me! Oh! Also, before I forget, this is the list of songs they want to hear at the reception." Rae smiled at her while handing her the sheet. Wednesday took the list and read it, her face slowly cringing more and more as she read through the song titles. "I'm guessing it won't be hard for you, being a gifted musician, after all, right?"

Wednesday looked up from the sheet, "Hard to play, not at all, hard to pass, completely."

Rae laughed, "God you're so funny! Come I'll take you to the lockers." She guided her towards the staff lockers. "Here, this one is empty." She said smiling, pointing up to the only empty locker, which was...right next to Nyx's...

"Right...thank you Rae..." Wednesday said with a small nod.

"Sure, thing kiddo! The combo is on a post-it inside. I also have it registered in my agenda if you ever forget or lose the Post-it." She beamed.

"Appreciated..." Wednesday nodded again.

"If that's all you can set up your cello on the stage and feel free to ask me for anything you might need, ok?" With that Rae was off.

Wednesday sighed as she reached up to open the unlocked locker, these were the times she cursed not being a bit taller, she hated depending on others and these kinds of things put her in predicaments...luckily the lock was reachable but she'd still have to stand on her tiptoes to put things in or fetch her things out...what was totally out of her reach though was the Post-it... It had been placed at the top part of the locker door and she had no way of reaching it without something to step on...she sighed again deciding to use her cello case as a stepping stool to get it. She pulled out a file titled Weddings from her bag, it contained her sheet music, luckily all the songs on Rae's list were commonly used at weddings and receptions and were in her file as well. This proved how basic and generic weddings could be...she scoffed at the thought of ever using such common songs on such an important day... She then put her bag inside and then set the case on the floor, carefully stepping on both sides without touching the center so as to not break her cello, as she was reaching for the Post-It she heard Nyx's voice coming down the hall...

Nyx was animatedly talking to one of the other bartenders, buttoning up her vest...she had apparently been in the bathroom getting changed and ready for the event. Wednesday noticed from her peripherical view how...nice Nyx looked in what she was wearing... It was a pair of black dress pants, a white shirt with the sleeves slightly rolled up to her forearms, with the first 2 top buttons undone, not showing too much but leaving it up to your imagination, and a black vest to finish the look. Her shoes were polished and tapped a bit as she walked, she alluded class and confidence with each step.

Wednesday hadn't noticed she was fully staring until blue eyes met hers... Nyx scoffed, "Are you done?"

She was brought back to her senses by that, feeling a little uncomfortable for basically checking her out, she composed herself tilting her head to Nyx, "Done with what?" She replied dryly, standing up straight and turning around once again to continue reaching for the Post-It. Nyx huffed, walking up closer to her, standing right behind Wednesday, frowning and watching what she was doing... Wednesday could feel her stare burning daggers into the back of her head but tried to ignore it.

Nyx pops her face next to hers and says, "That's my locker...you took up all the space..." She pointed to the locker next to Wednesday's. Wednesday glared at her, she got off her cello case and pulled it slowly to the other side, never looking away until she climbed up on it again to continue what she was doing. Nyx entered the combo and opened her locker pulling out some of her stuff. She lowered her sight and observed Wednesday discreetly, noticing what her problem was... She let out an exasperated sigh, "You need a hand?" she asked annoyed.