| fifteen |

not edited
| fifteen |

--

"Zayn, hey, Liam told me-- wait, what's he doing here?" Harry hissed as he opened the door to reveal Zayn- and Niall cowering behind his back.

"Can we come in?" Zayn sighed, prying Niall's hands off of his shirt. "You, yes." Harry pointed a finger at Zayn, before turning it towards Niall and narrowing his eyes, "Him, no way in hell."

"Harry we need to talk to you." Zayn insisted, looking at an awkward Niall next to him, "It's important."

"What--?" Harry cut himself off as his gaze settled on Niall's baby bump, "So it's fucking true, is it now? I thought Liam was just putting himself down when he was saying that you got this fucker pregnant. I can't believe you."

"Harry, it's not mine." Zayn raised his voice slightly which caused Harry to frown, "What do you mean?"

"Look, can we come in?" Niall asked- and both men looked at him, Zayn silently thanking God that he had stopped being such a coward.

"No," Harry hissed, stepping out of his house and shutting the door behind him, "Not until you tell what's fucking going on."

"Okay, fuck, fine." Zayn exclaimed, "Remember that time a few months ago, when you went out to the club because I was being a pain in the ass and--"

"--And woke up at Niall's house, yes I remember, why do you need to remind me--" Harry continued before gasping, "Holy shit- no."

"Yep," Niall stated, stepping forward to grasp a confused Harry's hand and place it on his bump, "The baby is yours."

--

"So did you talk?" Zayn asked from his place on the couch after Harry came out from the kitchen where Niall and him had gone to talk privately.

"Yeah," Harry said softly, clutching an envelope to his chest, "We're going to meet up at the café tomorrow and talk it through."

Zayn smiled as Harry sat down next to him, raising an eyebrow as he started fidgeting. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's just- this baby thing makes me want to tell you something," Harry sighed, and Zayn gestured for him to continue, "After your first withdrawal, you went to Liam's house, yeah? And woke up in the car in front of his house so I came to pick you up?"

Zayn nodded with furrowed brows. "What you don't remember is that you actually went inside- and Liam was needy and sleepy and you were broken and desperate- so you two had sex before you passed out and Liam brought you back to your car." Harry sighed before gulping, "You got Liam pregnant that day- he doesn't want you to know, but I thought you should because it wouldn't be fair."

By now Zayn's mind was spinning. Millions of questions pushed their way into his head but the only emotion overpowering them was happiness.

"Is that--" Zayn chuckled through the tears that had managed to seep through his eyes, pointing to the envelope in Harry's hands, "Is that the pregnancy test?"

Harry sighed. "No, Zayn. It's the divorce papers Liam sent in today."

--

I've never written so much drama all together *wipes away sweat*

vote, comment, follow, share and all that good stuff c:

~Harry