|eighteen|

not edited

|eighteen|

--

"Daddy," Louis whimpered, pushing back into his pillows when he saw lightning strike outside the window, "Lou wan' Daddy!"

Liam immediately got up and rushed to his son's side, scooping him up from the crib.

"Papa," Louis cried, shoving his face into the crook of Liam's neck, "Lou wan' Daddy!"

Liam's heart skipped as he cooed and bounced his son in his arms, placing his lips on top of his baby's head, "Papa wants Daddy too, Lou."

--

"Watermelon grow!" Louis giggled as he patted Liam's tummy, "So big!"

"Are you calling Papa fat?" Liam pouted as Louis climbed onto his chest, "Papa is hurt, young man."

"No!" Louis shook his head, grabbing Liam's cheeks and pressing a big kiss against his lips, "No! Papa no fat! Papa really pretty!"

Liam smiled softly, admiring his son. At of all the things that Liam thought he did was a mistake, Louis could never be one. Louis was someone he was blessed with, and right now, Louis was his only reason to live.

"Lou pretty?" Louis asked shyly, clutching Liam's shirt. Liam's felt a pang in his chest. His mind wandered to the times when Zayn used to be drunk and used to call Louis ugly. And Louis would ask Liam every night if that was true, and even with all the reassurances Liam gave him that he was the most handsome boy in the world, he knew that Louis still had his doubts.

"Yes," Liam mumbled, pressing kisses all over Louis' face, "You're my beautiful little prince, Louis."

--

"I don't see the divorce papers," Harry stated as he walked into Zayn's living room, "Hope you signed and sent them to Liam."

Zayn chuckled dryly from the couch, sniffing as he rubbed his teary eyes, "No, Harold. What do you think I used to keep the fire running?"

"So your burned them?"

"Yep."

There was a moment of silence between the two men, both staring into the blazing fire in the fireplace.

"So what're you planning to do?" Harry asked after a few minutes.

"I'm getting my family back."

--
so liam wants zayn back too, make up ur mind felicia

bUT LILO AT THE CINDERELLA BALL MY HEART IS SWELLING SO PROUD OF MY BOYS AKKAIEIEIWIWUW :')

vote, comment, follow, share, and all that good stuff c:

~Harry