|twenty|

not edited

twenty

--

"This is an emergency!"

"Harry, stop."

"Oh Leeyummmm, you know I loooovveeee you!"

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too, now go to sleep."

Liam sighed as Harry shook his head vigorously, his long hair going into his mouth. Liam cringed as he spat the strands out, the drunk man giggling at the spit covered curls.

Harry had gone out to the club late at night and had gotten impossibly drunk. He had called Niall to pick him up but the blonde man had snapped at him and hung up on him immediately. Apparently Harry was an inconsiderate bastard for calling a pregnant person at 3 AM. So, Liam was his second choice- even though he was pregnant too- but Harry was in no state of mind to think about that.

"Harry, go to sleep, please. You're going to wake Louis up." Liam sighed, looking at his best friend with pleading eyes.

At Louis' name Harry's eyes lit up. He loved that little boy to bits, and suddenly he thought about naming his and Niall's child Louis number 2.

"Where's my baby boo at!? Uncle Harry wants to give him a big, big kiss on his cute little face." Harry slurred, trying to climb the stairs to reach Louis' room. Liam dashed forward, pulling him down and pushing him onto the couch.

"You sound like pedo, Haz. Shut up and go to sleep, I'm tired of dealing with your shitty ass." Liam hissed, his horomones getting the best of him.

"My shitty ass!?" Harry yelled, his face no longer droopy and relaxed, an angry red blooming up his pale face as he stood up, "I'm tired of taking care of your shitty ass! You've been throwing me towards your husband to take care of him and to make him sign the divorce papers. You've been making me do all your dirty work because you-you're so fuckin' scared! The one- o-one time I need your help, you can't even keep up with it for ten minutes! I hate you, Leeyum! Screw you, Leeyum! Fuck you, Leeyum!"

Liam looked down sheepishly as he realized how inconsiderate he had been being. All of this had been going on, and he thought he was the victim. He should have realized he was hurting more people on the way.

"I'm sorry, Hazzy." Liam bit his lip, wrapping his arms around his best friend, his huge baby bump making the hug a tad awkward.

"Yeah well, y-you should be." Harry huffed, puffing his cheeks and Liam knew Harry had forgiven him. He truly appreciated the green-eyed man.

;-;-;-;

'Zayn Malik-Payne has sent you a friend request'

Liam frowned as the notification popped up on his Facebook. So his husband has finally made a Facebook account. He never made it before because he thought it was a waste of time.

Liam accepted and immediately there was a message from Zayn.

Zayn: Do you like my pp?? :D

Liam: Wut???

Zayn: Profile picture??? What century do you live in Liam, try to be more swag!!

Liam: Wow!! -_- iLL check it out waitt!!

And if Liam said butterflies didn't explode in his stomach as he saw a picture of him and Zayn kissing on their wedding, then he was definitely lying.

;-;-;-;

Complete the sentence, guysss;

"WOW ZEN IF U THINK THAT KEEPING UR PP AS UR WEDDING WILL MAKE UP FOR THE SHIT U DID THEN UR SO---"

~harry