|nineteen|

not edited

nineteen

-

"An' this is c- car!" Louis said seriously, pointing to a red car in his story book, "I wan' red c-car, Daddy!"

Zayn smiled as he nodded at his son. Louis was over at Zayn's house because he was having serious separation issues but Liam couldn't let his son go to a cheating man's house alone. Which is why he was in the kitchen; making dinner for all three of them.

Just like old times.

"Daddy, I don' wan' to r-read." Louis mumbled, shutting his book, "C-can I say secret?"

Zayn's eyes widened as he nodded and brought his head down, Louis cupping his hands around his mouth as he whispered, occasionally spitting as he did so, "I saw Papa t-touch his willy. He was m-making sounds. L-like.. mm yeah. And he use bad F word w-when he pee."

And yeah maybe Zayn started choking and coughing as he stared at his son with wide eyes realizing he had walked in on one of his father while he was masturbating.

-;-;-;

"Um, Liam?"

"No, shut up, we're not talking about this."

"Okay, but you really don't need to wash Louis' mouth with soap."

Liam looked up at Zayn and hissed, the raven haired man cowering away from him as he watched him scrub Louis' mouth with soap.

"Now time for the eyes so that he doesn't remember anything."

"Papa no! Soap icky!" Louis whined, gagging as he felt the soapy taste in his mouth.

"Liam, this really isn't necessary."

Liam snapped his head up at Zayn once again as he covered Louis' ears, "He walked in on me masturbating, Zayn, this is the most embarrassing moment of my life!"

But Zayn wasn't even paying attention to anything because he was too busy admiring how perfect Liam looked in his bathroom, cleaning his son, with a swollen tummy that had his baby.

-;-;-;

"I can sleep on the couch, Li, it really isn't a big deal."

"It's okay, yeah? I can sleep with Louis, all I need is a mattress." Liam smiled tiredly, setting a sleeping Louis in his crib.

"I'll sleep on the mattress, you sleep on the bed. You're pregnant, Liam, you need to be comfortable at all times." Zayn protested as he placed a warm hand over Liam's shoulder and he was pleasantly surprised when Liam didn't shrug it off.

"Alright," Liam smiled, placing his hand over Zayn's for a brief moment before taking it away and walking out of the room, "Okay, goodnight Zayn."

-

tbh half of the time i don't even know what liam wants anymore.

~harry