Chapter 2 new York, and Casey Jones

3rd person P.O.V.

About 3 years later, Alexis' parents announced that they were moving to New York. As she packed Alexis wondered what it would be like in New York. On the car ride, Alexis watched as they passed the only life she knew. After they had settled in, Mr. Rodgers announced; "you two are going to school."

Alexis' P.O.V

"School? We have to go to school?" I was horrified. "why not sweetie?" mom asked. "it's a chance to meet new people. Make new friends." I started to get mad. "exactly!" I threw my hands in the air. "I don't want to make new friends! I want to move back to California.. I had friends bck there." Dad made his 'no arguing' face. "young lady,you re going to school whether you want to or not." Conner started to poke my side. "who knows Alex, you my find the guy of your dreams. I smacked the back of his head. "Oww." Stomping up to my room, I collapsed onto my bed. "why does the world hate me ?" I suddenly felt a tug on my hair. Looking up, I came face to face with Blaze my anole. "My life has got really weird." He climbed up to my shoulder. "you understand me, don't you Blaze." He closed his eyes as I rubbed his head. " I having you to talk to. You're a good listener." "All right, I'll go." "good. You wouldn't want to keep Prince Charming waiting." I looked up to see Conner in the door way. I grinned. "ok, Blaze." I said, placing him on the bed and cracking my knuckles. "you'll like this show. Its called; Does Conner bend that way."

Conner screamed and took off. "Come here you!" I yelled chasing him around the house. I chased him until I tripped on my shoelaces and fell. "haha." Conner cracked up. Getting up I growled. "lets see who's laughing now." My eyes turn golden yellow. My fists morphed into paws. My ears grew long and fur sprouted on my body. In a moment I was a black wolf, with red patches around my body. "Oh, no." Conner backed up slowly. I growl. Screaming, Conner ran around the house with me on his tail. Finally I cornered him into the wall. I shifted back to my human self. "Busted, bro." My eyes started to glow bright red. Fire flickered around my fingers. I sent a small flame at Conner's shirt. "Ahhh!" I laughed as He ran around the house with his shirt on fire. He pulled off his burning shirt. I grinned as I walked back to my room. "did you enjoy the show, Blaze?" I asked. I giggled. "Mabey change isn't that bad after all." The next day, I woke up wondering what to wear. Groggily, I searched my closet, and finally found it. A black t- shirt, forest green jacket, black slacks, and black and red sneakers.

 "Whoa." Conner gushed wiggling his eyebrows. " not very romantic, sis." I shoved him out of my way. "Shut up, lame brain." Mom got out her keys. "I'll drive you." I got hysterical. "Oh, no thank you. Umm, I'll ride my bike." "She means the motorcycle." Mom raised an eyebrow. "Conner!" I slaped him. "OWWW!" mom put the keys back slowly. "You sure?" I grabbed my keys. "So very sure." Last time my mom drove me to school,I was humiliated. She got all mushy, and I got emberessed. I ran out to the garage. "Hello handsome." I grinned at my Black and Green Kawasaki ninja. puting the bike in gear, I put on my helmet, and sped off.

 Arriving at Roosevelt high school, Taking off my helmet, I saw kids pouring in. more kids arrived by the minute. I took a deep breath. This was my chance to, be a normal school girl. Walking in, I stopped at the reception desk. "I'm new here." she didn't look up. "Name." she said like this happened all the time. 

"Alexis Rodgers." She was still glued to her screen. "Locker 72."  I grinned. "thanks." she looked up, and smiled. "no problem." I walked down the hall counting as I went. "72, 72.." aha! I slipped my bags into the locker. Suddenly I heard a whistling behind me. spinning around I caught a hockey puck between my fingers. I looked up to see a boy, about my age, with messy black hair held back back by a black and white bandanna. He held a beat up wooden hockey stick. "Whats your problem?" I exploded in his face. "Uhh, sorry?" he obviously didn't mean it.

"what? didn't get enough goals on the ice?" he got offended. So what if I didn't!" I poked his chest. "Dude! you dont just go shooting pucks, at random people." at that he shut up. "Sorry." I cooled down. "you'd better be." he stuck out his hand. "we cool?" I took his hand and we shook. "Yeah weir cool. I'm Alex." He grinned showing off his lost teeth. "Casey Jones." he said with a wink. " so, you know the way to science?" Casey grinned. "right this way, Alex." I followed Casey, until we got to a door. "Casey Jones!" I almost jumped. The teacher peered at him over her thin glasses. Casey shrugged. "Sorry, Mrs. Preaton. I was getting acquainted with the new girl.

 Showing her around, ya know." Her gaze softened as she just realized I was there. "welcome, care to tell us a bit about yourself, ......" I smiled. "Alex." I stepped up in front of the class. "well, I moved here with my family from California. I enjoy sports, carving, and hunting." A boy in the back grinned. "Like animal hunting?" I grinned a wild grin. "yeah. Its pretty fun, if it dos;nt gross you out." The boy turned to the guy next to him, and whispered to him. He turned back to me. " So, you skinned rabbits?" he asked. I looked hurt. "rabbits? Are you insulting me? No,I do deer." The girls in the room looked sick. One covered her ears. I laughed. "how do you skinn them?" the guy next to him asked. "Not now Drake." Mrs Preaton said looking a bit green. "you can discuss this during lunch." She looked at me. "Alex, since you, Drake, and Mark Have the same interests you can sit between them." I smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Preaton." After I sat down, Maark gave me a fist bump.

 "you are the coolest girl ever." I grinned s Drake gave me a high five. Mabey change isn't that bad after all. At lunch, I sat with Drake, Mark, and Casey. "Can we see your knife?" Drake asked. "I'll bring it tomorrow." I promised. "so you like hockey?" Casey asked, his mouth full of burger. "Casey Jones, keep you food in your mouth."

I pointed my fork at him. "I do street hockey. Not skating." I said. "that's to bad. You could be on my team." I grinned. Don't worry Case, I come to your games." He beamed. "Really?" I rolled my eyes. "Of course. I'm your friend, right?" they laughed. "yeah." In French I met a girl named April O' neil. She was cool. But her friend Erma was kind of annoying.

After the day was done, I got on my bike. Casey ran up. "Hey Alex." I turned the engine off. "yeah." He stopped to catch his breath. "do you want to come over sometime?" I grinned. "Sure thing Gap." He grinned. "later." I revved the engine, and took off. "Alex!" I was almost knocked over by Conner. "Hey kiddo." He stopped crushing me, and pouted. "Hey!, I'm not that young." I smirked. "would you rather me call you a baby?" not knowing what to say, Conner left the room. At dinner mom pestered me with questions. " who did you meet? What was you favorite class? What did you learn?"

I took a deep breath. " Casey, Drake, Mark, April, and Erma. Um, gym, and talk about knives." They looked confused. "never mind that last one." Conner almost choked on his food. "who is your best friend at school?" He asked slyly. "oh that's easy." I said, falling into his trap. "Casey." He raised his fork in the air. "Aha! You like Casey!" I kicked him under the desk. "No way, lame brain." Mom changed the subject. "well its nice to see you have made new friends. That night, I talked to my brown anole, Blaze. "why does my life have to be so complicated? I need some action." I fell on by bed, and grabbed the remote. I turned on the TV.

"Recent reports of The purple dragon gang raids are stronger. their new leader, Hun is described as very dangerous. citizens are advised to stay in doors after dark. this is Carlos Chang O'Brian Gambe." I grinned. "their playing my song." Blaze climbed up to my shoulder. "What do you think buddy?" I'm sure he nodded, then slurped a cherry tomato. "I start tomorrow Night."

what up wolves. sorry I took forever. the picture up top is Alex in wolf form. Cool huh?

school has been wearing me down. Oh, and I graduated grade 8! YAY ME! I'll try to do more writing this summer.