A M16 in my closet

As I walked away from the room, I decided to go see the turtles. I wondered how the would react when I told them I was a Dragon Warrior. I left the building and sped around the world to clear my head. I stopped in California and looked up at my old house. I walked up and turned the nob. it was locked. no problem. I was fast. I ran into the door. my body felt strange as I vibrated through the door. I was in. I flipped the light switch. Nothing. I lit up my hand, and used the fire to see.I walked around the house, remembering old times. 

I opened the door to Jack/my room. I breathed in the smell of dust, and because I had a better sense of smell then normal people, i could smell the remaining scent of Jack. I opened the closet. I imagined all the stuff I used to have in here. My soccer stuff, clothes, my shoes and combat boots. I was not a girl who likes dresses. I was more of a camo shirts. My mom kept trying to teach my to be a "proper young lady." I smiled. I moved my fired up hand to the wall. there were pencil marks. the words were still readable. "Jack Rodgers." below that was: "Alexis Rodgers."

I ran my finger over the words, smearing them a little. I went to the dresser, and opened the second drawer. a little hole was at the bottom. I slipped my finger into it and slid it open. inside was a key. the key to Jack's trunk that he left. He told me to open it when I was ready to be a hero like him. I was ready. I took out the key, and put it in my pocket. I closed the drawer. I left the house, stopping to look back one last time. I sped home. climbing in my window. I got back just in time. As i leaned Gunshin in the closet, mom came in. "Hey honey, your not sleeping yet?" i looked up from my phone. "No." she came and sat beside me. "what are you doing?" She asked. 

"Remembering California. all my freinds...Jack.." Mom put an arm around me. "Aww, Alexis don't cry, things will work out. You have friends here too." I looked up. "Mom, I'm not crying. and yeah, I have friends here." She hugged me. "Jack would be proud of you. but......" Her voice trailed off. "But what mom?" I asked. She looked at her hands. "We got a call from your principle, saying you have ben causing trouble at school." I froze. "Yeah, um.. about that.." She cut me off. "Alexis, we wan't whats best for you. we moved. you can't cause any more trouble. please. do it for us..and for Jack." I looked at my phone and thought. "Ok mom. I will try." 

She hugged me. "thank you." When she left. I waited. then peaked out the door. she was gone. I shifted and padded to the basement door. I shifted, and opened it. the creaking was like a thunder clap. I looked around then went down below. I switched on the light. It was dim, but I could see. I moved to the back of the room, and moved some boxes. There it was. Jack's army trunk. I took out the key and opened the box. I lifted the lid. 

Inside was a M16 gun,(the gun above.) a disk, and Jacks army helmet and uniform. I lifted out the gun. it felt light and I felt I already knew how to used it. I put it back and picked up the jacket. It smelled like gun powder and Jack. there was a note. I read it. 

Dear sis. if you are reading this,then you are ready to be a hero. all of this stuff is for you. the gun, you need to keep secret but use it for good. Remember, stay semper fi, and flame on!

your bro, Jack.

 I slipped the gun strap around my back, and snuck back to my room. I grabbed Gunshin, and slipped it on my back with the M16. I slipped out the window and went down the closest man hole. I walked down the sewers, thinking.suddenly I was tackled. "So, you thought you could sneak up and intrude our lair, did you?" A rough voice hissed in my ear. I struggled to get up but he was to strong. I was stronger. I put my hands on the ground and did a push up. The guy on my flew off. "What the..." I turned around, reaching for Gunshin. then I saw who it was. "Raph?" He stepped into the light. "Alex? don't scare me like that."

Well, I hope you guys liked that chapter

~~~Keziah13ninja~~~~