I will Fight to the end...No matter what

start music when you see * ;)

I fell into a sleep that brought dreams that felt more like a memory. A big explosion rocked the ground. I looked around, but saw no one. Suddenly something crashed into me from behind. I fell to the ground and turned around. Looming over me was a man with a mask and gauntlets with long blades. "Alex I will ask you one more time. Give me the Dragon amulet!" I shook my head, and glared at him. "Never." I growled. The shredder grinned evilly and raised an arm. "Alex!" I looked to my left. Jack was running. I looked back at the shredder. His arm came down and I rolled out of the way.

I jumped up but not fast enough. I screamed as shredder's blades went though my body. "Alex!" I fell to the ground. Shredder grabbed the leathr cord around my neck. I shot fire in his face. He howled in pain. Jack fell next to me. "Alex. your gonna be alright." Shredder ran off to escape the police. "Jack..." I croaked. "shh Lex. You'll be fine." I hugged him. "Take care of mom and Conner and dad." I whispered in his ear. "I love you." Jack whispered"I love you more." I whispered be fore going limp in his arms. "Nooooo" Jack cried.

I Woke up in a cold sweat. I looked around Raph's room. I wipped my forehead. I looked at my wrapped side. Raph Poked his head in the door way. "Hey your up,...Hey are you ok?" He came in and sat beside me. I was breathing hard. "Hey Alex you ok?" Raph asked, puting an arm around me. I leaned into him and cried. I dont usually cry. But I felt safe around Raphael. He smelled like the forest.

"It was a Dream...but..it..it felt so real..like a memory." I said. "What happened?" Raph asked. I told him. "Alex How..how do you know the shredder?" I shrugged. Raph hugged me. "Alex. I promise I will never let the shredder hurt you. I'm always here for you." I looked up at him. "Raph you cant always be around to protect me." He stood up. "I will. I promise." i stood infront of him.

"Why?" I asked. Before he could answer,Mikey barged in. "Hey Alex, oh hi Raph. you guys gonna come down for breakfast? or you gonna stay here kissin?" Raph' face went red. "Mikey i will kill you and I mean it this time!" Mikey skueeled and ran, Raph on his heels. i smiled. Brothers. then I remembered. My FAMILY! I rushed to the kitchen and saw everyone sitting down.

*Sorry guys, i gotta run. i forgot my family dos'nt know where I am." "Alright. see ya." they said." I sped up to the surface. I suddenly smelt smoke. I ran to the block where I lived and gasped in horror. My house was on fire. I sped inside. the heat was nothing to me as I zipped though the house. I came to the room of my parents. They lay sprawled on the ground. I ran to their side. "Mom. dad?" I felt for a heart beat and pulse. nothing. I knew they were dead. I ran to conner's room. He lay on the floor. He had a faint pulse. I picked him up and ran to my room coughing. I grabbed my sword and ran out of the burning house.

I fell on the pavement choking for breath. I looked at Conner who was barely moving. I did mouth to mouth and grabbed the sword. I picked up my limp brother and ran to a abandoned where house. I lay down in a box if old blankets. "Mom. Dad." my vision blured with tears. "I will take care of you Conner." I said. I kissed his forehead and sat watching his breaths.

April's P.O.V

I was surprised to hear that Alex left and came back. Donnie told me and Casey everything. I walked past the TV Where the guys were watching the news. soddenly something made me stop. "A house fire on main street brought fire departments from all over running it took hours to fight this fire." the reporter announced. a pic of the house appeared. I sucked in my breath. "There are sadly no survivors." I went blank.

"April? are you ok? your white as a ghost." Leo asked. "Alex." I said. "that's her house." Raph shot up looking like he'd been slapped. "What?!!" He yelled. I nodded.

Raph's P.O.V

"What?!!" I shouted. That means Alex was... I could'nt bear the thought. I went to my room and slamed the door. "No,no,no,no!" I Punched the wall. I fell on my bed. It still smelled like her. After all promised her.

a knock sounded at my door. The door opened and Master splinter walked in. He looked sad."Raphael, are you alright my son?" I sat up. "No sensei. i'm not alright! She's gone. Alex is gone." I teared up. My father wrapped his arms around me. "I know My son. You had feelings for Alexis. am I right?" I nodded, tears runninig down my face. "You only know when you are in love with some one,when the hardest thing is to lose them." he said. "I did love her." I said though sobs. "I know." Splinter said softly. "I know."

Iknow that was sad. sorry. but more is in the future.