A new life with...the foot

Alexis's P.O.V

Its had been two weeks since the fire. Conner and I were getting on fine with things i would steal. But I knew we wouldn't survive without money. So I did the unthinkable.

"Why did this ever get into my head?" I asked my self as I walked up to Shredders hidout. It was stupid I know. But I couldnt think of any way else. Foot ninja blocked my way, But I crushed them To dust.I boldly pushed open the doors and walked in. Shredder sat on his chair looking at me with amusment. 

I bowed to one knee. "Lord Shredder," I began. "I am Riley Grenshaw. Or you my know me as:The Deathless. I have come to work for you..If you will allow me." Shredder stood up. "No I have not heard of you." I grinned. "Thats how I like it. I keep a low profile. I am a skilled assasin. I go in do what I have to and come out. no evidence." The Shredder smirked. "Your hired." I smirked back. "But I must warn i charge a hefty price." Shredder walked down. "I thought you might. Name it. but i must test you." I stood. "Send your best." Shredder snaped his fingers. a giant mutant tiger walked in he had a machete a gun and a jet pack. I faced him, and drew gunshin. With a roar,The tiger charged. I waited til the last possible second, then I jumped. We locked blades. "That all you got pussy?" I sneered.

He grabbed his weapon, and I let him slice at my side. Then I tripped him and put my sword at his neck. "Imposible." The tiger said. "I cut you!" I stood and sheathed my blade. There was a cut in the side of my shirt. the skin showed but there was no blood. "Now you know why I am called, the Deadless." I turned and bowed to shredder. ":Misson completed, master." Shredder grinned. "Good, Now I have a pest promlem and I need  some reptiles terminated. I looked up with fire in my eyes.

"As you wish, Master Shredder."