Gunshin

I stood there with open mouth, that was by now full of dust, and spiders. The room was full of weapons. Swords, maces, tofnas, guns. Everything. I coughed. there was so much dust. I flicked a switch near my head, and surprisingly the light worked. I could see, it was a large room full of weapons, and armor. I was still weirded out about why, my Golden Dragon fit in that hole,when something caught my caught eye. a piece of paper was stuck to the wall. I tore it down and read it.

Dear Warrior,

you are probably wondering why you are in a room with weapons. well here is the answer. You are like me. you have special powers. they are very hard to control, I know. But you are not normal. You are not lucky. you have been chosen. By the the Dragon Amulet. A legandary piece of magic. this stuff is yours. find a weapon that suits you, and start training. when the time comes, go find the Dragon tribunal.  I cant tell you all you need to know, you need to find out the rest. just know this: you need to find a rider to balance, choose wisely. find your destiny. You are in danger. there are those who want the power for themselves. and lastly and most important, Beware the phoenix. goodbye Warrior. and good luck.  

- Kyle Wincott

I stared at the letter. a million questions buzzing in my head. I stuffed the paper in my pocket, and walked around the room. I browsed the weapons on the wall. I picked up a katana. it was light, but nit my style. I tried some nunchucks, but got a sore head. I tried sai and cut my arm. but it healed. My eye then caught something glint in the light.

 I walked over and moved aside some rifles. A sword leaned against the wall the hilt was silver and blue. the blade was a thing of beauty.(The sword is Gunshin from tmnt 2003). I picked it up. The sword didn't feel heavy or light. It felt...right. I swung it around. 

I felt this was my sword. that it had been forged just for me. I felt a warm glow inside. I looked down. the sword blade was ablaze in blue flame. I stared at it. one word in my head. Gunshin. That was the name. one of the fangs of the dragon. It commands the flame of the dragon king. I sheathed Gunshin and looked around again. I took Kyle's letter out of my pocket, and stuck it to the wall again. Slipping the leather strap around me, I left the room and locked the door. as soon as I did so, the wall closed over it again.

well, I hope you like the chapter I will be away at camp tomorrow to the 26th so hold on. ;)