I am a legandary warrior

I almost laughed. "Me? Scared you. Your the one who jumped out and tackled me." Raph rubbed his neck. "Oh yeah, sorry about that. But you haven't been here in a while. whats up with that?" I walked up to him. "I've been....learning stuff." Raph stepped back as he noticed the sword and gun on my back. "Uh, Alex? What is..." "Raph, I will explain. bur let's  get to the lair first." He nodded.

When  we got there, Mikey almost nocked me down with his hug. "Alex, your back!" he yelled. "Yes I am back. Now go get the others." He ran off. "Kids." I muttered. Raph laughed. "I know how you feel. " He said. "It's good to have you back."

Raph said with a grin. I grabbed him into a headlock. "It's good to be back." I said. we laughed. Leo was the first to come. "hey, you came back. or did Raph drag you back?" I released Raph. "Nah, I came  back on my own." Then Donnie came up with Master splinter and Mikey in tow. We went to the dojo. "....and then I came here." When I finished, splinter stroked his beard. "This is all interesting. I will meditate upon it." He got up. "Remember Alex, Go where your heart tells you to go." I nodded. "Yes Sensie." He went to his room, and the rest of us went out of the dojo.

 "well?" Donnie said. "well what?" I asked. "well, are you going to see this Dragon tribunal?" I stopped. "No, not yet. I am not ready." I smiled. "Besides, I couldn't leave you guys" Mikey elbowed me. "you mean, you can't leave Raph." Raph's face went as red as his mask. I growled and tackled mikey to the ground. "Ok,ok, sprry for telling the truth!" I let him up. Leo and Donnie were snickering. "anyone else?" they shook there heads. "Nope." "Weir good." I grinned. "Good." I glanced at Raph. He looked at me. I smiled, then walked around. I went into the sewers. I stared at the wall. I imagined the guy who killed Jack, standing there,looking smug. My eyes narrowed, and I slipped the gun from my back.

I pointed it at the wall. My eyes by now were slits. I pulled the trigger. The shot rang out through out the sewer echoing in my head. I looked at the hole in the wall. I fell to my knees and cried. I heard foot steps running towards me. Someone knelt beside me and wrapped their arms around me. I leaned into the person, and cried into their chest. 

"Sshh Alex, Its ok. I'm here." I looked up. Raph held me tighter. "Raph?" He looked at me. "Alex, are you ok?" I nodded."I dont think so." He let go, and I sat against the cold stone wall, and sighed."its My brother, Jack." Raph sat next to me. "Three years ago, we got word that......he was killed. I still havn't gotten over it. I have this anger inside me that want revenge." Raph nodded. "hey, I know how you feel. I would feel the same way if i lost my brothers." I looked at the M16 at my side, and picked it up. I felt all over it. "Alex." Raph said. I looked at him. "Promise me you wont do anything stupid." I looked back at the gun in my hands. "Alex." I sighed. 

I still looked at the M16. Raph lifted my chin, and looked into my eyes. I immediately got lost in his lime green ones. "Alex." He said softly. "Promise me" I bit my lip. "Raph I have to do this" Raph touched my face. "Please, just promise me you'll come back." I glanced at my gun then back at him. "I promise." I got up. He did too. I hugged him. "I'll be back Raph. I promise." I kissed his cheek. "I promise." I picked up my gun and bolted down the sewers.

Raph's P.O.V

I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing Alex again. "I promise." she said. She hugged me and I felt warm. "I'll be back Raph. I promise." then she kissed my cheek. I felt numb. "I promise" she said,picking up the gun. then she ran down the sewers. "Be safe." I said, before walking back to the lair.

Hope you like this sad, yet exiting chapter. A special thanks to CloudDoodle for keeping me on track and beleiving in me and this book.