The Lair

Leo's P.O.V

Another day fighting kraang, It felt good. "Ok, guys," I said. "Lets split up, and patrol the area." They groaned. "Ok, Mikey and Raph, go that way. Donnie and i will do here." Raph growled. "I'm not going with Mikey." I rolled my eyes. "Yes you are." I said. "No I'm not."  He said getting annoyed. "I said you are so you are." Raph's eyes got narrower and narrower. "For the last time Leo, I'm not taking orders from you." I stood tall. "well I'm the leader." He laughed. "that doesn't prove anything!" I was about to retort, when the foot bots attacked.

"Nice going, Raph." I muttered. He just glared at me. while we were fighting, I heard donnie. "Uhh, guys?" I looked over at him. Foot bots cornered him to the edge of the roof!. "Donnie!" we all yelled. Suddenly, A shadow jumped out from behind a air vent. It was a girl! she attacked the bots trapping Donnie.  she fought with amazing speed and skill. A bot sliced her side and she yelled in pain, but surprisingly she just kept fighting. she caught a bade in her hand, and did a judo threw the ninja. a bade sliced her arm. one hit her shoulder, but she did not stop until all the ninjas were defeated. when she was done, she fell to her knees breathing hard.

 suddenly the girl fell and rolled to her back trying desperately to breath. "she doesn't look to good guys." Donnie said kneeling beside her, as we ran up. Raph picked her up, and she fell unconscious. "Lets take her to the lair."  I said sheathing my katana. as we walked in the sewers, I caught Raph staring at the girl. "want me to hold her?" I asked. "Nah, I'm alright." Raph answered, not taking his eyes off the her. when we got to the lair, Donnie said to go to the lab. "Lay her on the table." Donnie told Raph. He carfully lay her down, then backed up. Donnie checked her breathing, and her pulse.

He checked her arm and shoulder. "its impossible. the wounds are closing up on their own." He wrapped up her stomach. "She'll live." he said with a grin. we blew out sighs of relief. "but," he added. "Someone will have to stay here and watch her just in case." Raph stepped forward. "I'll do it." he said. "ok well, good night then Raph." Donnie said, a geeky look creeping over his face. "Night." said Raph pulling up the chair. we left Raph alone and Donnie closed the door."Is it just me, or is Raph acting protective over that girl?" said Mikey. "Its not you, bro." I said, grinning. "Its not you."

Raph's P.O V

After the guys left, I got up, and grabbed a cloth from Donnie's other table. I walked up to the girl, and wiped blood from the girl's face, and arm. I noticed something reflect light from her neck. I put down the cloth and, touched a silver chain around her neck. I slipped a finger under it, an pulled whatever was on the lower half out of her shirt. They were dag tags. I smiled, She was too young to be in the army. I read the tags. One said Jack Rodgers. I looked at the other. it read, Best Friends Forever. I flipped it around. the back said; Flame On.

 I put them back and looked at her again. She was too attractive. And She could fight without stopping. I moved some auburn hair from her face, and tucked it behind her ear. I sat down on the chair, and listened to her breathing. It was fast but steady. I put a hand over her chest, feeling her heartbeat. It was fast, but like her breathing, was steady. she flinched,and I moved my hand. She groaned and flinched in her sleep. Muttering something like, "I'll kill him." I must have imagined it, though. I leaned on the table and rested my head on my arms. soon I was sleeping.

Hey readers, a special thanks to CloudDoodle for the comments.