Inner Self

Alex's P.O.V

I charged the Shredder. I had lost all my powers. except for my speed...and one other thing I raised Gunshin. Shredder's eyes had turned red. I swung at him. he dodged, and threw fire at me. I ducked. I looked up. The shredder was gone. I turned in a circle. "Alex look out!" Leo yelled. I turned to my right. Shredder shot fire at me. this time burning my arm. I screamed in pain. "Foolish welp." He spat. "You think you can stand up to me and live?" I grinned,and my eyes glowed with a blue light. "Stand up to you: yes. The living part: no." My body glowed a bright blue. Gunshin glowed. suddenly blue flames erupted on gunshin. I took the opening and ran around Shredder. I stabbed The sword into the Dragon amult.

The Shredder Roared in rage and pain. The energy surged through me. I felt...Alive. but not for long. "Leo! You guys need to get out of here. Now!" Leo did not wast any time. "Guys lets go." Leo said. "No, I am not leaving Alex here to die!" Raph shouted. "We have no choice." Leo yelled back. "Raph go!" I shouted. He looked at me. "Take care of your family." I said.

I nodded. Raph nodded back and ran with his brothers. I looked back at the shredder. He disintegrated. I started to run when my body started to burn. Then, The place exploded.

I choked. Without the power of the amulet, I was not immune to fire. A burning board fell on me.I yelled in pain. I burned everywhere. Then something in me changed. I thought of all I did in my life. Then it happened. I changed My arms got longer, My legs and feet got thick. I grew claws. My skin turned to a scaly blue.

Wings sprouted from my back, and my teeth got long and sharp. I tilted my head back and roared. I sprang up and crashed through the burning roof. 

Raph's P.O.V

We ran out of the Shredder's lair, just before it exploded. "Alex!" I begane to run to the fire, but the others held me back. "I'm sorry Raph." Donnie said. "She...she she's gone." I sobbed. Then we heard a roar. Then, Something broke the roof. It flew into the sky and hovered there flapping its wings. "Is that....." Leo asked. "A dragon." Mikey said. "A real life Dragon." I stared up the beautiful creature.

It looked our way. "Uh,oh." "Donnie said. the dragon flew towards us with amazing speed. I stopped in front of us and landed. I stepped forward. the blue dragon put down its head, and snorted. I reached out, and touched its nose. the giant reptile closed its eyes and made a soft rumbling sound in its throat. "Alex." I whispered. The Dragon seemed to smile. "What?" asked Leo. "Its Alex." they looked at me in confusion. "What?" Mikey said. "Alex isn't a Dragon." I grinned. "on the outside no. but inside,she is." 

the Dragon nuzzled my hand. I rubbed her neck. "It is you." I whispered. Then, she changed. \she shrunk and lost the wings and claws, and scales. Alex stood in front me with a smile on her face. I stared into her eyes. Then she hugged me. Burying her face in the croke of my neck. I hugged back glad to be with her again. Then she pulled away. then.. she pulled me in and kissed me. 

"Woooaaahhh." Mikey said as Donnie covered his eyes. We pulled away. "I am going to kill you Mikey." I said with a smirk. Then I turned back to Alex. "I love you." I said. 

Alex's P.O.V

I  smiled, and pecked his nose. "I love you more." 

And so ends Book One. thats right. therwe will be a book two. in a month or two. hope you enjoyed this story.

~~~~~~keziah13ninja~~~~