Awake

Alexis's P.O.V

I woke up in a cold sweat. My dream was killing me. My head hurt, and I held my side, which was hurting bad. I sat up and rubbed my head.I looked around, and saw I was in some sort of lab. I felt a tang of fear creep up my back. Then I remembered I had been rescued by those turtles. I turned and looked down, and saw the turtle with the red bandanna, sleeping with his head on the table I was on.

I grinned down at him. I hopped off the table and walked around the room. I walked to a old subway car. it was impressively modified. I heard the turtle mutter in his sleep. I went over to him. he snored slightly. I touched his arm, and he grinned slightly. I liked how his bottom lip stuck out. It was cute. I shook my head. I didn't need more weakness in my life. I looked at him again. I shook his shoulder. "Hhuhh?" he rubbed his eyes. He looked up at me, and smiled. "Your up." I grinned. "Yeah. But my head hurts like hell." He got up. "so..your not scared?" I rolled my eyes. "If I was, would I have saved your brother last night?" He laughed. "guess not." I smiled.

 "Names Raphael,but call me Raph." I shook his hand. "Rodgers, Alex Rodgers." He breathed out. "So, Alex Rodgers, want to meet my family?" I smiled. "Sure, Raph, why not?" He smirked. "Because they are jerks." I rolled my eyes. "Did'nt seen that way." He laughed, as we walked. he opened the door to the lab, and we walked out. "Thanks for rescuing me." I mummbled. Raph stopped. "What was that? I did not hear you." I rolled my eyes ."thanks." I said a little louder.  He grinned with satisfaction. 

"thats Leo." he said as we passed a couch. Another turtle with a bue bandanna was sitting infront on a tv. "is that... space Heroes?" I asked. "Yeah."  said Leo, getting up. "You know it?" I shrugged. "I watched it with my.., brother." Just thinking about Jack, was enough to make me cry. but I didn't.

I was strong. Not weak. "You ok, Alex?" Raph asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled. "Pizza time!!" A turtle with a orange bandanna came out of a kitchen.He stopped when he saw me. "Cool." yelled. I held my head in pain. "Mikey!" Raph yelled at him. "sorry." Mikey whispered. I nodded. "Its ok." Then the turtle I had saved, ran in with a kraang part in his hand.He stopped when he saw me. "Hey." I nodded. "Hey." He shook my hand. "Thanks for the save last night." He said, rubbing his neck. "No, problem. its what I do." they all stared at me. "what?" they kept staring. "Is... that really what you do?" Raph asked. I looked at the floor. "Well, I used to." I said sadly. "But thats the past now."

"Boys!!" A voice shouted. I turned and saw a giant rat. "Uhh, hi." I said. Raph rushed in front of me. "No, sensie, She saved Donnie's  life! Then she got hurt, so we saved her." I smiled. I knew the rat wouldn't hurt me. "Its ok, Raph." I touched his shoulder. I walked in front of the rat. I bowed respectfully, but winced at the pain in my side. He bowed back. "Hello, child. what is your name?" he asked kindly. "Alexis." I answered. "well, alexis, you have my gratefulness for saving my son." I nodded. "thank you sir." He left,and the boys breathed sighed in relief. "thanks." I said to Raph. 

"No problem." he said. All the others looked at us weirdly. "What?" I asked. "Alex can I talk to you?" Donnie asked. "Sure." I followed Don to his room. he closed the door. "Alex do you like Raph?" I looked at Donnie. "Yeah he's cool, i mean he saved me. why would'nt I?" He stared at me. "you know what I mean." I sat on his bed. "Yeah." Donnie put a hand on my shoulder. "Good, He needs someone to love him and keep him out of trouble."

I looked up at Donnie and smiled. "Just don't break his heart." Donnie added. I looked down. I had a history of breaking hearts. But this was differant. "I wont." I said with confidence. "I promise." Donnie smiled a gap toothed grin. When we got back, I saw a sight I would never have thought possible.

Hey faithfull readers, hope you like this new chapter. :^)