Unequivocally Wrong

Now

Of all the things to have been pointed at the crew of five Straw Hats, a gun certainly was not one of them. Having only stepped one foot onto the blue-haired woman's property, said blue-haired woman, slammed her front door open and aimed her weapon at the small group. Usopp practically jumped into the bushes just off the path that led to the front door. Zoro, Sanji, and Reyna's eyes widened in surprise. And Luffy, he didn't seem phased whatsoever.

"Turn around and leave," she pointed the gun straight at Luffy's chest. "Now."

"That's what I've been saying," Usopp mumbled.

"Hey, I saw you earlier," Luffy said with a smile planted on his face. "I think you and I may have something in common."

"I've got the gun," she cocked it, making the gun ready to fire if the situation called for it. "And you're standing in front of it. What could we possibly have in common?"

"Let's start with Nami," Luffy answered. "Seems you know her very well."

"She's a thief with no conscience," Bluey stated. "And when there's no more left to take, she leaves and doesn't turn back. Now get off my property."

"Nami's part of our crew," Luffy continued. "She's our friend."

Was she though?

"My sister doesn't have any friends," the woman shook her head. "The sooner you guys realize that, the better."

"I have to agree with the lady with the gun," Reyna commented.

"Sisters, that makes sense," Sanji shook his head. "Both are as beautiful as each other."

"Give it up," Zoro and Reyna both rolled their eyes.

"I can tell she really did a number on you guys," Bluey scanned over the small group standing in front of her home. "You're not special, and I can't help you."

"How about a meal?"

"Sanji, I don't think now's the best time," Reyna interjected. "We kind of-"

"A what?"

"An exchange of sorts for your valuable time and information," Sanji continued.

"You cook?"

"He's a waiter," Zoro deadpanned.

"Could very well be the best cook in all of the East Blue, actually," Reyna complimented.

"Aw, thank you, Reyna," Sanji beamed at her.

"Ain't got much to cook with," Bluey explained.

"You'd be surprised with how much I can make with very little ingredients. What do you say?" Sanji asked.

"There better be dessert," the woman retreated back into her house.

"Not going to lie," Reyna sighed. "That was pretty smooth. Nicely done, Sanji."

+++++

Sanji had talent. There was no denying it. Even Zoro couldn't hide how appetizing the meal Sanji prepared for all of them was. Reyna caught him sneaking seconds.

Nojiko, who formerly introduced herself after the first bite, was blown away at how Sanji was able to take only four ingredients from her small kitchen and transform it into something right out of a Five-Star restaurant.

Getting information about Nami came very quickly after the luscious. Unfortunately, the information wasn't what Luffy or any of the crew were anticipating. Learning about Nojiko and Nami's childhood struck a chord deep in Reyna's chest at how similar a situation they all faced in their past.