Girl Time

Now

The ground shaking only increased Reyna's need to puke. When she got back to Coco Village, she definitely needed to check herself for a concussion.

"Nami!" Usopp shouted from just over her shoulder.

"Thank goodness," Reyna sighed deeply at the sight of the orange-haired woman escaping the falling building. "That means we're all alive."

The woman wearing Luffy's straw hat was overjoyed at the sight of her friends. They were alive and relatively unscathed. Nami ran to Zoro and Usopp first, engulfing them both in the tightest embrace she could muster. Then, she turned to Reyna and Sanji and did the same. The gesture surprised the latter pair, but they quickly embraced the woman as well. Nami's nightmare was finally ending.

"I'm so glad you guys are okay," Nami smiled, taking a step backwards.

"Most of us anyway," Usopp replied. "Reyna got smacked around pretty good. It was crazy! You should have seen it."

"You should have seen it, Usopp," Reyna grumbled into Sanji's side, his grip on her tightening in a very comforting way. "Maybe I'll just take a nap right here. You're so comfy."

"No sleeping!" Usopp and Sanji told her, jolting her back upright into a more awakened state.

"I see what you did there," she said, snapping her fingers. "Thanks, boys."

"It's quite possible she snuck some alcohol, too," Usopp added. "She's been saying some funky stuff since I took out the final wave of bad guys."

"Pray tell, Usopp," Reyna narrowed her eyes at the young man. "When would I have had the time for a drink? And how exactly did you take out that final wave of bad guys?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "And in epic fashion, as you witnessed."

"Perhaps stop making up such nonsense," Sanji retorted. "Reyna saved my ass before getting tossed by one of Arlong's pirates. It's not something to laugh at."

"Boys, boys, please. Can we do this later? Yes, I saved Sanji's butt and he saved mine. Now that that's all settled, Nami, are you all right?" Reyna turned her attention back to her. "Is Luffy all right? What's going on in there?"

"Yeah, about that," Nami quickly glanced at the crumbling building. "We might want to move back a bit."

Like a newborn giraffe on its wobbly legs, Reyna and the rest of the crew scurried backwards just as the pyramidal building came crashing down. Everything Arlong built was now gone in the blink of an eye. And there, standing in the center of the rubble, was Luffy.

"That son-of-a-bitch did it," Reyna laughed.

"Nami! You are our friend! We are your crew!" He exclaimed.

"Woohoo, good job, everyone," Reyna sat back down onto the stony ground. "We did it."

"I think you lost some of your marbles when you wacked your head," Zoro commented.