Chapter 1

"Please Pigsy! Just once? I want to have a party here! Pretty please with a cherry on top?" MK begged as Pigsy groaned. "Come on kid! A no is a no!" Pigsy said as he went back into the kitchen to cook more noodles. MK sighed as he decided to go on a walk. That's when Tang walked into the shop. "Tang!" MK exclaimed happily as he quickly ran up to him. "Yeah MK?" Tang said with a friendly tone as he sat down on a chair. "Can you convince Pigsy to let me throw a party in Pigsy's noodles? It will just be close friends!" MK pleaded as he looked at Tang with puppy eyes. Tang chuckled and said, "Alright! I will talk to Pigsy about letting you throw a party here. I think that's a great idea!" Tang smiled as he went into the kitchen.

MK followed Tang to see what would happen as Tang went up to Pigsy and tapped him on the shoulder. Pigsy looked very annoyed and turned around. "Kid! I told you I am not letting you-" Pigsy stopped mid-sentence and quickly apologized to Tang. "Sorry Tang! I thought you were MK again. He has been annoying me ever since this morning begging me to allow him to throw a party here." Pigsy mumbled as Tang smiled and said, "That's what I was about to talk to you about. Please can we throw a party here?" Tang pleaded as he prayed for Pigsy to say yes. "Fine..." Pigsy grumbled as he turned away from Tang. "Thank you Pigsy!" Tang said as he gave Pigsy a quick peck on the cheek. Pigsy's face immediately turned red as he turned away to face away from Tang to hide his blush. MK was super happy after hearing that and ran in to hug Tang.

"Thank you so much, Tang!" MK exclaimed as he ran out of Pigsy's noodles to invite people to the party. 'Ok, close friends only!' MK thought to himself as he ran to Mei's house. Mei opened the door to see MK and she quickly hugged her best friend. "What's up monkey man?" Mei said as he gave MK a high-five. "We are going to have a party today at Pigsy's noodles! 8:00 pm! You want to join?" MK asked as Mei's eyes lit up with excitement. "You know I do!" Mei replied as she smiled at MK. "Can Max join though?" Mei asked as MK nodded his head.

(If you don't know, Max is my friend's character. She has appeared in the previous story I wrote.)

"Great! I will call her and tell her!" Mei said, she waved goodbye to MK as he walked towards Sandy's house. He rang the doorbell and waited. A few seconds later, Sandy came out and greeted MK. "Hello, what can I help you with?" Sandy asked as he grinned at MK. MK quickly smiled back at him and said, "There will be a party in Pigsy's noodles at 8:00 pm! Do you want to join?" MK questioned as Sandy nodded his head. "Yes, I would love to join! May I bring Mo?" Sandy said as he picked up Mo and looked at MK hoping he would say yes. "Yeah, sure!" MK said as he suddenly remembered something. "I need to go invite Monkey King!" MK stated as he quickly went off to find Wukong.

Once he arrived at Flower Fruit Mountain, he saw Wukong and Macaque resting under a tree. Wukong was asleep on Macaque's shoulder as Macaque looked up at MK. "Hey kid." Macaque said as he looked at the sleeping Wukong. "There will be a party in Pigsy's noodles. You and Monkey King want to come? It's at 8:00 pm." MK said as he smiled. "Yeah sure, I will inform Wukong about it once he's awake." Macaque said as he gently stroked Wukong's hair. "Great! I will see you then!" MK said and quickly left.

MK wanted to invite Redson to the party but hesitated. 'What if he doesn't want to? It will be awkward. Plus, I am not even that close to him.' MK thought as he took in a deep breath and knocked on the door to DBK's fortress. DBK walked out and glared at MK. "What do you want?" DBK asked in a menacing manner as MK became very nervous. "I am here to find Redson." MK said with an awkward smile as DBK gave him a suspicious look and went back in to call Redson. After a while, Redson walked out and looked at MK. "What is it noodle boy?" Redson asked as he looked at MK with a raised eyebrow.

"I was thinking... maybe... would you like to join the party at pigsy's noodles?... It will be held at 8:00 pm..." MK murmured as he looked down. MK was crossing his fingers and praying that Redson would agree to go. "Sure." Redson replied as he went back in and closed the door. MK smiled happily at the answer as he went back to Pigsy's noodles to decorate Pigsy's noodles and wait for the party to start. What he doesn't know is how fast redson's heart is beating when he sees MK's face...