Chapter 9

(Flashback)

It has been 4 years since Alex has visited home, this time, he finally had the chance to go back and visit his parents. 'Four years of being apart and I am finally back!' Alex thought as he took in a deep breath. Then, he heard screams, he looked up and saw a fire demon, destroying the city he loved. He was shocked but remembered that he returned only to visit his parents. He ran to where his mother and father were supposed to live but only found ashes. Just as he was about to cry, he heard a groan.

"Alex?... You've finally came back..." The voice coughed as Alex turned around to find his father on the ground. Alex ran towards him and knelt beside him. "Father! Is this the doing of that fire demon?" Alex asked as he held his father's hand tightly. Alex's father nodded and coughed up some blood, "I tried to save your mother but I failed. I am sorry son. My time is about to come, you were the best child I could've ever had... I'm sorry that I have never said this before but... I love you and I am proud of you son, go live your life to the fullest..." Alex's father said as a single tear rolled down his cheeks. Then, he stopped breathing.

Alex stared at his father's dead body and shook it, trying to believe that his father was not dead yet and not wanting to face the truth. "You said when I come home you and mom would show me how to make grandma's special cookies! What happened to that?! You can't just die here! I didn't even get to tell you how successful, the things I sacrificed just to see you and mom be proud of me, just to get a happy ending in life! You are not supposed to die! You can't just leave me!" Alex cried as his tears fell onto his father's lifeless body.

Then, the fire demon appeared behind him. "Useless humans, it's disgusting how you are so attached to someone, and when they leave you can't do anything about it." Alex clenched his fist and turned around to face the fire demon, "It's all your fault! You- You stupid fire demon!" Alex shouted as tears streamed down his face. "My name is Redson stupid peasant. You know what? Since you called me that you will now be called Rice-Head." Redson hissed as Alex gritted his teeth and yelled, "Go to hell you piece of shit!" Redson didn't seem to take that kindly and shot out a ball of fire which hit Alex's right side of his face, making him blind eternally. "I will get my revenge! Just you wait!" Alex shouted as he ran away. Redson rolled his eyes and scoffed as he got bored and went back home.

(End of flashback)

"Have you forgotten how you killed my parents mercilessly? I have waited for so long to finally get this kind of power and find a way to kill a demon. I will make sure that you suffer just as much as you made my parents do." Alex said as he smiled at Redson menacingly. "I have caught your little boyfriend, what are you going to do about it? Kill my parents again?" Alex mocks, he can feel Redson's anger growing which is just according to his plan.

(A few days ago)

Redson flopped onto his bed and sighed, he couldn't get MK out of his mind. That's when he heard a voice whisper into his ears. "Hey, this is Alex, the guy that said he would get his revenge after you killed his parents years ago? Remember me? I have trained, since you took away the people I loved, I will take away your little boyfriend." Redson quickly turned around and saw Alex, he was about to attack him but Alex just teleported away. Leaving a note that said, "I will make sure you regret what you have done." Redson was confused but shook it off and decided that it was just trauma that was haunting him and he didn't need to worry about it.

(Back to present time)

"I told you I will make you pay for it." Alex whispered as he snapped and a door opened behind him, revealing a bunch of monsters. "I am getting my revenge, even if it means I will lose my life. I will make you suffer the pain my family and I have felt that day. You will regret it!" Alex shouted, looks like the battle has now officially begun.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have some things I need to do so I might not post daily! I am so sorry! I will try finding time in my schedule so I can update daily!)