END

(My other account( @lol_cheese )is now used to write stories for another ship from a different fandom, I might not be posting that much after this chapter but I will try my best since I will be working on two books. Plus the fact that I got a paper cut so it hurts for me to type.)

"MK... I have something I need to tell you..." Redson said as he held MK's hands in his. "I like you." Redson admitted as he closed his eyes, ready to hear MK rejecting his love. "I like you too!" MK exclaimed as he pulled Redson close and kissed him on the lips. Redson's face flushed red and he started kissing MK back after a while. Everyone watched in shock as Mei, Niya, Max and Yui were celebrating. After a few moments, MK broke the kiss and panted a little as the two stared into each other's eyes. "So, are we official?" Redson asked shyly as MK kissed him on the cheek and nodded.

"How do you explain to your parents though?..." MK muttered as Redson shrugged and said, "That's something to do at another time. Now, I just want to enjoy this moment." Redson said as he buried his head into MK's shoulder. "You're mine... no one can have you." Redson mumbled into MK's neck as he gently bit MK's neck. MK let out an audible gasp and he started caressing Redson's hair and whispered, "Not right now." Redson pouted and kissed MK on the lips once again. MK closed his eyes as he kissed Redson back and gently bit Redson's lip.

Redson's lips slightly parted and MK took that chance to push his tongue into Redson's mouth, exploring every part of it. "I am sorry to interrupt but I think you two forgot you guys aren't the only one here?" Pigsy said as Mei shushed him trying to see what would happen next. MK pulled away immediately as he blushed and covered his face. Redson didn't seem to want to stop so he pulled MK close and kissed him again. That kiss then turned into a make-out session.

After a while, Redson pulled away from the kiss and gave MK a warm smile. MK's eyes widened as he saw Redson's smile. It wasn't something that happened often and it gave MK butterflies every time Redson smiled. "I love you, my love~" Redson said as MK's face turned even redder. MK has never been called something else other than noodle boy, MK, kid, etc. He hasn't gotten used to pet names lovers give each other, especially when it's from Redson.

Pigsy groaned at seeing the two lovebirds make out, but, Tang noticed and kissed Pigsy on the cheek. "C'mon! You should be happy for MK!" Tang said as Pigsy blushed and turned away. "Fine." Pigsy mumbled as he crossed his arms and tried to sound tough to hide the fact that he was flustered. Tang smiled and hugged Pigsy tight, making Pigsy even more flustered. "Where's Monkey King and Macaque?" MK suddenly asked when he realized that his mentor and Macaque were gone. Everyone started looking around but didn't see any sign of Macaque or Wukong being around.

(With Macaque and Wukong)

"You saved the kid, Mango~!" Wukong cooed as he kissed Macaque. Macaque didn't push him away, instead, he kissed Wukong back. "You know I love you Peaches.." Macaque whispered as he kissed Wukong's forehead. Wukong chuckled and snuggled close to Macaque. Macaque let out a, "pfft" as he tapped Wukong's nose. "Thanks for saving the kid. I owe you one." Wukong said as Macaque smirked and whispered something into Wukong's ears which made his face turn red immediately.

(After a few days, MK decided to throw a party again. At the party, they played all sorts of party games. Pigsy actually didn't mind that MK threw a party that much this time.)

After the party, everyone went back. Redson was sleeping at MK's place so he didn't leave. Redson explained his and MK's relationship to his parents already and surprisingly, his parents didn't care much about it. "Let's go to your room now~" Redson whispered in a seductive voice. MK nodded and took him to his room as he closed the door behind him. Just so you know, they had a very "fun" night...

(That's the end of "Friends" with benefits! Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for the support and for reading my story/stories! Have a nice day!)