Chapter 2

(The party started and everyone arrived except for Redson)

MK looked around, desperate to find Redson. 'I guess he didn't want to come... Redson must've played me." MK thought as Mei crept behind him and jumpscared him. "BOO! Why so sad monkey man?" Mei asked as Max waved at MK. "Hey MK! Something bothering you?" Max asked as MK sighed. "It's nothing. I just really hope that he will come." MK muttered as Mei and Max asked in unison, "Who?" MK looked down at the floor and said, "Redson..." As he said that, Pigsy appeared behind him. "Didn't you say close friends only?! Why would you invite Redson?!" Pigsy shouted as MK shrugged and said, "He did help us last time, didn't he?" Pigsy sighed and shook his head.

"Kid, that doesn't make him a close friend." Pigsy said as Tang noticed that Pigsy didn't look too happy about it and hugged him. "Redson did help us and as they said, the more the merrier!" Tang said as Pigsy blushed slightly and walked away. MK smiled at Tang as Tang gave him a thumbs up. Suddenly, Wukong walked up to MK. "Bud, isn't Redson your enemy?" Wukong asked as MK frowned and pointed to Macaque. "I thought that you and Macaque hated each other? I remember the last time I saw you, you were sleeping on his shoulder." MK said as Wukong flushed red and Macaque scratched his neck.

"Kid, you do know that me and Wukong is an exception right? We aren't enemies... I think?" Macaque murmured as he gave MK an awkward smile. "You fought each other several times. Not to mention, he killed you, betrayed you and you hated him. Now you guys act like a couple. So you are saying that you guys can just change from enemies to lovers and Redson and I can never be friends?" MK said with an unusually cold look on his face. "Kid, we don't talk about that." Wukong said looking a little hurt as it was a sensitive topic for him. Macaque stayed silent after that and MK sighed. "I'm sorry..." MK said silently as Redson burst through the door. "Shit, sorry I'm late?" Redson said as he panted. MK's eyes lit up as he saw Redson and his frown turned into a smile.

Max looked up to see Redson and smiled at him as Redson smiled back at them. Mei noticed how MK's expression changed when he saw Redson and suddenly gasped. "Oh my- Max! Come here! I need to tell you something!" Mei said as she dragged Max to a corner. "Max, I think MK liked Redson! You are close to Redson, right? Can you try to find out if he liked MK back?" Mei whispered as Max nodded and gave her a thumbs up. When they went back to find MK and Redson, they saw Redson looking very nervous while talking to MK. It seems like Redson is a little pink while talking to MK. As Mei and Max went towards MK and Redson, they noticed that Redson had a slight smile while talking to MK.

Mei winked at Max and quickly went up to MK and brought him away. As MK was taken away from Redson, he had a slight look of jealousy on his face. Max quickly went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey Redson! I have a question I need to ask you about." Max said as they took Redson to a corner. "So, do you like MK?" Max asked as Redson blushed furiously. "I- NO! I do not like the noodle boy..." Redson said as he looked away from Max avoiding any eye contact. "You sure?" Max said with a suspicious look on her face. "Fine, but promise me not to tell MK alright? I do like him... but I don't think he likes me back..." Redson admitted as he looked down, feeling kind of embarrassed. Max gave Redson a warm smile and said, "I won't tell him, don't worry! I think I can come up with a plan to help you get with him!" Redson's eyes widened as he heard that. "Really?" Redson asked as he looked really surprised. "Yep!" Max replied as they grinned.

(With MK and Mei)

"MK, I need you to be honest with me. Do you like Redson?" Mei asked, she had a very serious look on her face. "Uh, no? We are just friends!... I- I don't know?" MK stuttered as he smiled awkwardly. Mei raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Are you not sure about your feelings?" Mei asked as MK slowly nodded. Mei smiled at MK and said, "Don't worry monkey man! I got your back! You can trust me. Do you at least think that you like Redson?" Mei asked as MK thought for a moment and said, "I think so?" Mei's eyes lit up and hugged MK. "I knew it!" Mei shouted as everyone turned to look at MK and Mei. "Oops, sorry!" Mei whispered as MK smiled and said, "It's alright." Mei smiled at MK and said, "Your secret is safe with me!" Mk is really happy that he has such a good friend like Mei. Pigsy is talking with Tang and Macaque and Wukong are doing some random things while they wait for the party to officially start...