Chapter 5

"Seven minutes in heaven?" Wukong suggested as Mei shrugged and looked over to MK. "Isn't it... kind of... uh... inappropriate?" MK muttered as Mei laughed. "It's just locking people with each other in a closet! What are you thinking monkey man?" Mei asked as MK flushed red and looked away. "Let's start! How about we spin the bottle to see who we are locked with for 7 minutes?" Wukong suggested as everyone nodded their head and Mei gave him a thumbs up. "Who will start?" Wukong asked as everybody turned to look at MK.

"Huh?... Why me?" MK asked, clearly confused. "I don't know who else to start first," Mei said as Macaque rolled his eyes, getting bored as he crossed his arms. MK hesitated but at the end, he still spun the bottle. It landed on Mei as both of them looked at each other and shrugged. "You want to spend the seven minutes talking about when we should go to the arcade together again?" MK asked as Mei's eyes lit up and she clapped her hands. "Of course I do!" Mei exclaimed as the two quickly went into the closet.

(After seven minutes)

Mei and MK came out of the closet and gave each other a high five. "So I'll meet up with you in a few days?" Mei asked as MK nodded and sat down again. "Next will be Max!" Mei said as Max shook their head and quickly said, "Sorry, I am already taken so I don't think it's a good idea for me to join." Max looked down at the floor and sighed as they scratched their neck. "It's fine! Then, the next one is Redson!" Mei said as Redson raised an eyebrow and pointed to himself. "Me?" Redson asked as Mei nodded in confirmation. Redson sighed as he spun the bottle. The bottle spun for a while but it eventually stopped on MK.

MK and Redson both flushed red as Mei and Max smirked and pushed them into the closet. "Let me out!" Redson banged on the door but Mei didn't let them out. "Great..." Redson grumbled as he glared at MK. MK looked down and mumbled, "Sorry..." MK then tried to move as far away from Redson as he could. Redson's eyebrows furrowed as he pulled MK back. "What is it noodle boy?!" Redson growled as MK looked away trying to avoid eye contact. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable," MK said as he sighed.

(The seven minutes just went by with Redson and MK being in awkward silence.)

As they walked out of the closet, Mei looked MK up and down. Then, she whispered, "Anything happened in there? Doesn't seem like you two did anything." MK sighed and forced a smile. "I think he still hates me Mei." MK whispered back as he sighed. Mei knew that MK was upset but didn't want to say anything wrong to make him even more upset, so she shut her mouth. Although Redson is sitting beside MK he was way too busy talking to Max about something and didn't care.

It was getting late so Wukong and Macaque left together. The others decided to go home too but Mei decided to stay with MK for just a little longer. "Do you think Redson will ever like me?..." MK asked quietly after Max and Redson left. Mei looked at MK and gave him a pat on the back. "Come on monkey man! Cheer up! I am 100% sure that he likes you!" Mei said cheerfully as she smiled warmly at MK. MK didn't seem to be convinced but he nodded in response and sighed. "I really hope he does..." MK muttered as he flopped onto his bed. Mei wanted to comfort her best friend but decided that he needed some time alone. "It's getting late, I've got to go. See you tomorrow monkey man!" Mei said as she went back.

Now, MK was all alone again. 'I can't like my enemy, right? It's weird! He's not my enemy though. Is he?' MK thought as he groaned in frustration. There was no way his mentor or his friends would accept him if he actually did like Redson. Or at least that's what he thought. 'At least Mei would stay with me.' MK thought as he looked up at his ceiling. He wasn't sure if he should confess or not. They always said, "The worst thing she/he can say is no!" but MK knew it wasn't true. It might end up so much worse. 'What if he replied with, "Ew, I would never like someone like you. You're disgusting." or, "I would rather kiss a trash can than kiss you. The answer is no. Get away from me."?' MK thought as he hugged his pillow tight."

(The next morning)

MK woke up slowly in the morning by himself. The alarm clock didn't ring so MK thought he forgot to set the alarm. He checked the time and to his surprise, he still had an hour before he needed to deliver the orders. MK got dressed and walked downstairs slowly as he saw Pigsy cooking noodles. Pigsy looked at MK and his eyes widened. "Woah, kid, what made you wake up so early? You were never this early!" Pigsy exclaimed as MK shrugged and took the deliveries and went to deliver noodles.

After he finished delivering noodles, he saw Redson walking along the sidewalk. Redson was talking to a random girl who looked gorgeous. Her eyes sparkled under the sunlight and her smile could light up everyone's day. MK stared at the girl Redson was with and couldn't help to feel slightly jealous. Then, MK decided to approach them...

(Sorry for not posting! I forgot my account's password and just recently remembered it. Anyways, does anyone want to be the girl who was walking with Redson? Comment your OC's name, gender, and appearance. Don't forget to follow and vote for this story! Have a nice day!)