Chapter 6

(Newdle boy = Noodle boy <-- That is what Redson calls MK but in his accent.)

As MK approached Redson and the young lady talking to him, Redson glanced at him and looked down at the floor nervously. "What do you want newdle boy(noodle boy)?" Redson scoffed as he rolled his eyes. MK stopped walking towards them and looked down at the floor. The girl noticed the look on MK's face and quickly said, "That's not nice! Cmon Redson! Be nice to your boyfrien- I mean friend. My name is Yuiana but you can call me Yui! You are MK, right? Nice to meet you!" Yui exclaimed as she smiled and shook MK's hand. MK quickly noticed her beautiful features, her ocean blue eyes, it seemed like anyone could get lost in them.

Then, MK noticed that she had fox-like features but instead of one tail, she had two. Yui noticed how MK looked at her tails and quickly explained, "I am a kitsune, I hope it's not weird." Yui said as she scratched her neck and gave MK an awkward smile. "Wow... you're... beautiful..." MK muttered as Yui's eyes lit up and she gave MK a big hug. "Thank you!" Yui shouted as Redson seemed somehow annoyed and pulled Yui away from MK.

"Leave us alone newdle boy." Redson growled as MK felt a sharp pain in his chest and mumbled, "Ok.." Yui watched as MK left and turned to Redson. "Why'd you do that for? Don't you like him?" Yui asked, clearly confused. Redson did not reply, he just stayed silent and looked down at the floor. "Oh! I know! You were jealous because I was hugging your boyfriend!" Yui said with a teasing tone as Redson's face flushed red. "Shut up!" Redson shouted as Yui laughed uncontrollably.

MK kept walking as he looked down at a pebble in front of him and kicked it. Then, he suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Are you alright?" The girl said as she quickly checked if MK was alright. "I'm fine..." MK muttered as he looked at the girl and noticed something. He pointed to her skin and asked curiously, "What's that? Were you in an accident?" The girl laughed and quickly explained to him. "Don't worry! I just have vitiligo! It's no big deal! My name is Niya! What's your name?" Niya said with a smile, she looked unique with her beautiful curly black hair and her skin condition. Although she had vitiligo, MK thought that made her look even more unique and amazing.

"My name is MK!" MK said as he smiled back at Niya. Niya's eyes lit up and she let out an audible gasp. "Oh my gosh! Are you really THE Monkie Kid?!" Niya exclaimed as she looked at MK with a surprised look. MK nodded and Niya quickly gave him a big hug. "You are the hero here, right? I have seen you on billboards and in the news! You are truly amazing!" Niya squealed in excitement as she quickly let go of MK and cleared her throat. "Sorry! I am just really happy I saw you in person!" Niya said with sparkles in her eyes. MK's mood immediately lightened and gave a warm and welcoming smile to Niya. "No worries! We can be friends if you want! Let's exchange numbers!" MK said as Niya quickly took out her phone and exchanged numbers with MK.

"So, what are you doing now? Are you free? Maybe we can go to the arcade together!" Niya suggested as MK gave her a thumbs up and said, "Sure! I delivered all the orders so I am pretty much free right now! Can I call Mei to join us though? If she has time, that is." MK said as Niya nodded her head and waited for MK to call Mei. "Hey, Mei! Do you want to go to the arcade to play with me and a new friend I met today? We are going there right now!" MK asked as Mei picked up the phone. "Sorry monkey man! I am currently talking to Max about something important! Maybe next time we can all play together!" Mei said as MK sighed and ended the call. "She's busy..." MK muttered as Niya quickly gave him a pat on the back. "Don't worry! We will still have a nice time there!" Niya said as she grabbed MK's hand and dragged him to the arcade.

(If you are curious about what Mei and Max are talking about, they are talking about how to make MK and Redson realize that they both like each other and get them together.)

Once MK and Niya arrived at the arcade, they saw Redson and Yui. Yui noticed MK first and quickly waved at him and ran up to him. MK waved back at Yui and introduced Niya to her. Redson noticed that Yui was not there anymore and quickly searched for her. A few minutes later, he found Yui talking to MK and Niya. He quickly walked up to the three and pointed to Niya. "Who is that? Why is her skin like that?" Redson asked as Yui pinched him and hissed, "Be respectful!" Redson flinched and rolled his eyes, then, Niya started to introduce herself all over again and told Redson about why her skin is like that.

Niya was still holding MK's hand from dragging him around earlier and Redson noticed that. "Why are you holding newdle boys's hand?" Redson muttered sounding slightly jealous. It's clear that he didn't want anyone holding MK's hand except for himself...