Chapter 3

As the party officially started, everyone gathered around in a circle. "So, what should we do?" Wukong asked as he looked at MK. "Let's play kiss, marry, kill and truth or dare!" MK exclaimed as everyone nodded in agreement. "Which one should we play first?" Mei asked as MK thought for a while and said, "Maybe kiss, marry, kill?" MK said as Max raised her hand and said, "Can I start first? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Max begged as MK shrugged and said, "Sure!" Max smiled as they looked around and pointed at Wukong. "Kiss, marry, kill. Macaque, Tang and someone of your own choice." Max said as Wukong blinked a few times and replied, "Kiss Macaque, Kill Tang and marry myself." Wukong said proudly as he stood up. Macaque chuckled and pulled Wukong back down, then, he whispered something into Wukong's ears which made Wukong turn red immediately.

"That is not how-" Max started but was cut off by Mei. "Let them have their moment. Let's just continue." Mei said as Max nodded and stayed silent. "Uh... MK! Kiss, marry, kill. Redson, Mei and... uh... I don't know. Maybe Pigsy?" Wukong asked as MK looked at him with a confused face. "Why Pigsy?" MK asked as Wukong said, "I can't think of anyone else." MK raised an eyebrow and decided to shrug it off. "Kill Pigsy... I am so sorry. Kiss Mei on the cheeks and..." MK trailed off and looked down. Mei noticed that and decided to change the game for the sake of MK's secret to be kept. She still wants to see what kind of drama will be caused between MK and Redson. "Let's play truth or dare now! Kiss, marry, kill is kind of inappropriate." Mei quickly said as Mk quickly nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I don't think we should play that game! Let's play truth or dare!" MK said as he laughed awkwardly.

Before anyone can say anything about it, Mei quickly starts the game. "Truth or dare Pigsy?" Mei asked as Pigsy said, "Truth." Mei thought for a while and said, "Who is your favorite person in here?" Mei asked as Pigsy pointed to Tang. Tang hugged Pigsy tightly and cooed, "I knew you would always choose your Tangy!" Pigsy rolled his eyes and tapped Tang on the nose as he chuckled softly. Wukong rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Lovebirds..." Pigsy heard him but was too busy with Tang to even reply. "Truth or dare MK?" Pigsy asked as MK quickly replied. "Truth!" MK said as he waited for Pigsy to think of a question to ask him.

"Do you have someone you like romantically?" Pigsy asked as MK blushed and thought for a moment. "I think so?..." MK said, unsure about how he would reply to that question. "Who?!" Redson shouted as everyone looked at him. Redson looked down feeling embarrassed as he quietly mumbled a "sorry" and stayed quiet. MK looked around and decided to ask Macaque. "Macaque, truth or dare?" MK asked as Macaque shrugged and said, "Truth." As he said that, Mei groaned, "Why is no one choosing dare?" Macaque rolled his eyes and ignored Mei as he continued. "So, what's my truth?" Macaque asked as he looked at MK.

"Why was Monkey King sleeping on your shoulder when I invited you and him to the party?" MK asked curiously as Macaque smirked. "Peaches love to sleep on my shoulder. Don't you, Peaches?~" Macaque cooed in a flirty tone and Wukong pushed him away and blushed furiously. "Shut up!" Wukong said as Macaque chuckled. Macaque looked at Wukong and said, "Truth or dare?" Wukong rolled his eyes and said, "Dare since I am the only one brave enough to do it." Wukong said proudly as Macaque smirked and said, "I dare you... to give me a kiss~" Macaque whispered but it was loud enough for the others to hear.

Everyone's attention immediately turned to Macaque and Wukong as they heard that. Wukong shook his head and said, "I don't think that's a good idea..." Macaque shifted a little closer to Wukong and said, "Come on~ It's a dare~" Macaque said as he bit his lips. Wukong sighed and pulled Macaque in for a kiss. Then, he quickly pulled away and crossed his arms. He acted like he hated it but the blush on his face says otherwise. Macaque didn't seem to be satisfied with that kiss and pulled Wukong into a kiss again. This time, they had a heated make-out session...

(Should I make the make-out session a little more detailed?)