Chapter 7

(I am very free these days so I might continue to update daily for about 2 - 3 weeks!)

Redson quickly took MK's hand and pulled him close. "Fuck off, or I will kill you." Redson warned as MK's face flushed red. Niya raised an eyebrow and backed away slowly. MK felt his face heating up every second his body made contact with Redson's so he pushed Redson away and ran off. Redson was confused and a little sad by how MK reacted and sighed. Niya quickly waved goodbye and ran after MK as Yui glanced at Redson and noticed that he had tears in his eyes. "Does he hate me that much?..." Redson asked as tears rolled down his cheeks. "No! Of course not! I think he likes you very much! Maybe he's just not used to physical touch?" Yui replied as she gave Redson a pat on the back. Redson nodded slowly and wiped away his tears.

(With MK and Niya)

"MK! Wait up!" Niya shouted as MK immediately stopped and turned around and saw Niya panting from all the running. "Are you alright?" Niya asked as she wiped away her sweat and noticed MK blushing. "You're blushing! You like that guy don't you?" Niya said with a smirk as MK scratched the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly. "No! Of course not! Why would I... hate... my enemy?..." MK mumbled as he sighed and looked down at the floor, avoiding eye contact with Niya. "You're terrible at acting, you know that right?" Niya asked as MK sighed.

"Fine, I do like him. He probably hates me though. There's no way he likes me. He probably likes Yui..." MK sighed as Niya said, "Nonsense! Who would be so overprotective over someone if they don't like them?" MK shrugged and let out another deep sigh. "There is no way he likes me. I mean, we are enemies! He caused destruction! I-" MK was about to continue but he began to think about the times the city was almost destroyed.

"It's all my fault... I caused all those troubles..." MK mumbled as he turned away and walked off. This time, Niya didn't chase after him. MK returned to Pigsy's noodles and found Pigsy and Tang waiting for him. "Kid! We were worried! Where did you go?!" Pigsy shouted as Tang tried to calm him down. "Sorry, I was with a new friend I met today." MK mumbled as Pigsy gave him a disappointed look and sighed. "Kiddo, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I was worried." Pigsy apologized as MK nodded his head and went back up to his room. 

MK looked at the time and realized that it was pretty late. He decided that he should sleep but he just couldn't. He kept thinking about Redson and the times he almost got the city destroyed. The memories he can't escape are torture for him. He just wishes that he could forget everything and just live a normal life. 'If I wasn't the chosen one, it would've been much better right?' He thought as he sighed and stared up at the ceiling. After a few minutes, MK fell asleep, but, something was wrong. Something bad is about to happen...

(The next morning)

It was way past the time MK was supposed to be at work, Pigsy stormed up the stairs and barged into MK's room. "KID! YOU ARE LATE-" Pigsy stopped mid-sentence as he realized that MK wasn't in his room. Pigsy checked everywhere twice but still couldn't find MK. Then, he went downstairs to tell Tang about this information. After Tang heard the information, he panicked and dialed Mei's phone number. After that, the news spread to Max, then to Redson, then to Niya and Yui. Everyone gathered up at Pigsy's noodles quickly as Pigsy explained what happened. As Redson, Yui and Niya came, Pigsy cringed at the two unfamiliar faces. "Who are these people?! Why is this guy here?!" Pigsy hissed as he glared at them.

"The kitsune is Yui and the girl with vitiligo is Niya. They are MK's new friend and I thought bringing them here would be extra help isn't it? Plus, I am here because Max told me that stupid newdle boy was kidnapped." Redson scoffed as he rolled his eyes. Pigsy turned to face Max and glared at them (Max's pronouns are they/them!). "You told this thing to come?!" Pigsy growled as Tang patted Pigsy's back to calm him down. "I thought he might be able to help, I'm sorry." Max apologized as they avoided eye contact with Pigsy. "So, what will be the plan?" Yui asked as they began to plan out how they would find MK...

(With MK)

As MK woke up, he realized that he was tied up with a white silky rope. He tried using his powers but it just didn't work. Then, he heard a voice, "Hello MK..." The voice whispered into MK's ears MK quickly turned around and saw a tall dark figure. "You will be here until your little boyfriend comes to save you. It's time he pays for what he has done..." The dark figure chuckled and disappeared into thin air, leaving MK alone in the dark room, confused and tied up...

(You guys can decide what the villain is called!)

(Does anyone want the story "I hate (love) this side of you" to have a spin-off?)