Chapter 4

After Macaque and Wukong made out, everyone stared at them. Some were laughing, and some didn't react. Macaque looked around and chuckled as Wukong rolled his eyes and lightly tapped Macaque on the head. "I hate you..." Wukong muttered as Macaque laughed, took his hands, and said, "I hate you too~" Redson found watching others making out awkward so he decided to speak up. "Are you two done making out? It's getting a little too disturbing for some of us here." Redson said in a monotone voice and rolled his eyes.

Wukong hissed at Redson as Macaque glared at Redson and said, "Watch your mouth." Redson scoffed and turned around as MK noticed how he was not enjoying it. "Guys... I am not trying to be rude but I think we should continue?" MK said as he chuckled awkwardly. "MK's right! Let's continue! Monkey King, dare someone!" Mei said as Wukong started to think of whom he should ask.

"Tang, truth or dare?" Wukong said as he finally decided on who to ask. "Uh, truth." Tang said as he adjusted his glasses since they were slipping off. "What was your reaction when you discovered MK has my powers?" Wukong asked as he opened a bag of peach chips. "Uh, I was mostly shocked. Excited and surprised I guess..." Tang mumbled, it was clear that Tang was sleepy since he was tired. Pigsy noticed that and offered to let Tang sleep on his shoulder as they continued playing. "Since Tang is too sleepy to play, I will continue and ask someone truth or dare." Pigsy said as he looked straight at Redson.

"Redson, truth or dare?" Pigsy asked as Redson raised an eyebrow and said, "Truth." Pigsy thought momentarily and decided to ask the most awkward question possible for Redson and MK. "Why do you always seem so flustered and shy around MK? Do you like him?" Pigsy asked with a suspicious look on his face. "O-Of course not!" Redson stuttered as a flame appeared on his head. "What kind of question is that?!" Redson shouted as Pigsy shrugged. Mei tried to hold in her laugh but failed and bursted out laughing. "SHUT UP DRAGON GIRL!" Redson roared as Max tried to calm him down and MK sat there, his face red from embarrassment.

Redson cleared his throat and shook his head slightly. "Uh, Max, truth or dare?" Max looked at him and thought for a while, "Dare!" Max shouted as they smiled brightly. "I dare you to tell dragon girl to not record in the middle of a party." Redson said as he pointed to Mei who was streaming. "THIS IS NOT RECORDING! I AM STREAMING!" Mei shouted as she rolled her eyes. "Calm down guys! Ok, Mei, can you please don't stream?" Max asked as Mei crossed her arms and said, "Fine, but if something really interesting happens I am still going to record it." Max smiled as she looked around and asked, "Mei, truth or dare?" Which Mei immediately replied with a "Truth!" without any hesitations.

Max thought for a while and asked, "What were you doing this morning? You didn't respond to my texts." Mei thought for a quick second and replied, "I lost my phone this morning but found it around 11:00 a.m." Max nodded as Mei groaned, "This game is getting boring. Want to play something else?" Mei asked as everyone thought for a while but none of them knew what to play.

(I am sorry for the short chapter, I almost forgot about this story!)

Comment down below what would you want them to play.

"Friends" with benefits - spicynoodlesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें